𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

I leaned my head back on the cushions that covered the entire couch as I was being entertained by Chunkz and Niko's argument that was completely based on the stupid movie that we were all going to be watching tonight.

My boyfriend just came home from a shoot and he was changing into a much more comfortable outfit in his bedroom. 

It's been a week since I absolutely sobbed about my insecurities in his arms and he had to put me to sleep with tears swimming in his own eyes as he looked at me.

I felt so bad the next day and Sharky kept telling me that I could share anything with him, he made sure to clarify that I would never be a burden on him. 

And I told him that he could do the same, I don't why I feel like I'm going to fall for this boy at any given moment.

I put on some fuzzy socks and bundled myself up in a blanket as Chunkz made me pick a movie out of the two options. One from him and one from Niko, they both refuse to tell him who chose with film because they don't want any bias involved.

It's either The Meg or Jurassic Park. I have no clue as to why they want to watch some weird action and murder shit tonight, but I would rather the dinosaurs than a megalodon because I'm shit scared of water as is.

Indigo is waddling through the kitchen with her hair in a tight ponytail and mascara smudged all over her face because she was crying when she couldn't find the crackers she kept in the cupboard because she wanted to spread peanut butter all over them.

The debate during the entire day has been whether or not the Omilana baby would be a boy or a girl. There are three months until she actually gives birth, but she doesn't want to know and I'm begging to figure it out from her.

I've even offered to come to the next appointment, so I could ask the doctor what the gender is. I'm seriously desperate.

I jump in surprise when I feel arms going around my collarbone and I smile to myself when Sharky starts kissing up and down my neck.

"Hello, my darling. You've missed me, innit?" he has a cheeky smile and I threaten to smack him on the back of his head as he chuckles and continues massaging my shoulders that are covered by the baggy sweatshirt I am wearing.

"Who gave you false information?" I push him away from me by his face and he gasps before hopping onto the couch, putting his head in my lap when we both turn as we hear a bunch of loud laughter.

I widen my eyes when I see Chunkz and Niko making fun of the both of us, I keep my mouth shut and turn away from the idiots. Sharky just sticks up his middle finger with a grin on his face, kissing me on the cheek when he sees my embarrassment.

"Another wedding, huh?" Niko looks over at Chunkz, nudging him with his shoulder and they both start wiggling their eyebrows as I look as if I have no clue what they are talking about at all.

"Leave her alone." Sharky protectively puts his hands around my waist, but I know he's joking when he wiggles his eyebrows at me as well. 

"You need to keep your mouth shut, Sharmarke," I tell him and he rolls his eyes before pulling me down toward him, softly pecking me on the lips as if to apologize for making fun of me.

The two of our friends are not in the living room anymore and I look around, chuckling to myself before being yanked back down to Sharky's mouth.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" he asks and I don't even think about it before nodding because tomorrow is Saturday and I know I have nothing going on.

"Where are we going?" I'm going to plan my outfit accordingly because we both like being well-dressed when we go out. To be honest, when I am at home, I don't give a shit what I look like.

Sharky has made me comfortable enough for me to not even think about it when he comes to my house and I have wet hair tied up in a messy braid. I don't care when he sleeps next to me and I have on the ugliest, unmatching pajamas in the world because he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what.

That's all I genuinely care about.

"Where do you want to go?" he raises his eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes before enveloping my arms around him for warmth as he gets under the blanket.

"Could we go to Thorpe Park?" I pout my lips a bit and he shakes his head, chuckling at my expression.

"Why not, darling?" I make him lay down, so I can put my head on his chest as I mess around with the strings attached to his hoodie.

We decided to make a whole day out of it because the amusement park is almost an hour away from us and I fucking love rollercoasters.

When I was younger, Sid and I would be the only ones in the entire family to get in line for the tall and scariest ones. My mom and Sonam stuck to the merry-go-rounds, they both get severe motion sickness whenever they go on a fast ride. Loop-the-loops would probably make them both faint.

"You're very important to me, Sharky," I whisper under my breath as I hear his hitch and he lifts my head up by my chin as I glance at him all anxiety-ridden, anticipating a response.

"Good because you may be the most significant person in my life, Sejal." I feel his lips touch my temple and I sigh with satisfaction as he rubs his hands up and down my back.

I feel the lids of my eyes slowing dropping and he hushes me when I try to fight the sleep that has suddenly dawned on my entire being. His fingers comb through my hair as he lifts the blanket even higher up, so I am covered by wool from chin to toe.

I feel him turn us both to the side a bit and I'm under the effect of my exhaustion when I start dreaming about our relationship once more.

I swear, I'm going to marry this man.

‧₊˚⋆˙