Movie Date Part II

Erin and Taylor strolled on the beach, enjoying the crash of the waves in her ear was one of the best sounds on the plant. Only could be topped by hearing it with nice looking guy who seemed really sweet. They paused their walk to look out at the ocean. For Taylor it was something he experience all the time as he liked to go out a surf whenever he could. But now it kind of felt like the first time seeing it. 

She didn't want to interrupt this lovely moment but she just wanted to ask him something.  "Do you like to travel?" 

He looked at her, "Yes. Like a fish loves water." 

"What was your favorite places to visit?" 

"Liked Ezia, I liked Fagi and I loved working in London." 

"Yeah? Red, White and Royal Blue, right?"

"Oh you've watched it." 

"I have." She said hoping she didn't weird him out too much. 

"That's great." He smiled. "Did you like it?" 

"I didn't like it." She paused. "I loved it." 

Taylor laughed as she almost got him there. What about you? What places have you traveled to?"  He asked moving a bit closer to her. 

She bit her lip. I haven't been out of the country. To Canada once, but I barely remember it."

"Was it too boring to remember?"

"Nah, it was Senior class trip and I was and don't judge me too much.. stoned." 

Taylor laughed a little bit, "Oh to be 18 and followish. Umm.. I have a prediction."

Erin looked at him with a  raised eyebrow, "Yeah?" 

"I predict you will go out of the country soon. On a break. You can still do your writing there, right?" 

"Yes, of course. Am I going alone on this trip?"

"You may or you may not. Depends."

She nodded, not asking anymore. She just stared into his beautiful light brown eyes. He stared into her blue eyes. He leaned in close and kissed her on top of her forehead. Erin felt a sirge of energy through the kiss, but then confusion. A lot later, Taylor drove Erin home, He walked her to the door, looked into her eyes and pulled her in for a hug and kissed her twice on top of her head. Erin savored the hug and kiss and Taylor pulled away too look at her. "I would like to hang out again, if you want to." 

"Yeah, I'd love to." She found herself saying through the confusion. 

"How about a hike?"

"Sure." 

"8 am okay?" 

"Perfect." She said. Taylor gave her one more hug and kiss but on top of her forehead this time and pulled away backing away to his car just to look at Erin before he has to pull away and drive off.

Erin walked into her door, closing it and she leaned up against it wrapped her own arms around herself and closing her eyes. Miguel who came out of his room to get some water out of the fridge had looked over and saw her, he was confused at first as to what she was doing, then smiled. 

Erin saw Miguel out of the couniner, shook and looked at him. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Ohh.. Just.. since you got home." 

"Creeper." She teased and walked over to him. 

"I'm guessing this evening went well?"

Erin nodded as she grabbed the water jug out of the fridge and took it over to the counter. She grabbed a glass and poured herself some water. "What's wrong?" Miguel asked her. 

"I just... am surprised by something."

"What?"

"Well that he didn't kiss me."

"Did you want him too?"

She thought about that for a minute. "I would've turned away, but no not really. I just want to take things slowly since I found out I'm Demi and I never liked it when guys just think it's a second date, we must kiss. But I'm not used to it. A guy not kissing me, you know."

"Yeah, I see that. But was he at least afectice with you in other ways?"

"Yeah. He held my hand, we kind of cuddled in the movie theater, we held hands on the beach, he hugged me and kissed my forehead before I came inside."

Miguel looked at her surprised. "He kissed you on the forehead? Well... he probably really does like you, maybe he wants a connection and to create intimacy before doing anything else?"

Erin thought about it again, taking in Miguel's words. "Maybe you're right."

"Just take it slow. See where it goes."

"Yes. That's what I'll do. Since when did you get wise on these things, you used to be in a rush with other girls."

"I grew up and learned and to treat women better."

Erin nodded. "I hope you meet someone nice, soon."

"Me, too. Are you seeing him again?" 

"Yeah, at 8 am tomorrow morning. I should get  ready for bed, since it's 1 am. Goodnight and thanks for the advice." She said walking to the bathroom to wash her face and everything.

"Anytime." He said with a smile, watching her walk away. She'll be alright. He thought.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. A bit weird, I know. -Dreamcast45