Telling Miguel

Erin had arrived back at the house around 10 am. By then, she knew, Miguel would be at work, working with his team. She knew not to bother him, just like he knew not to bother her when she was in the middle of her writing sessions, unless it was an emergetcy, like if he were hurt or if she got hurt somehow.  

She got out her keys as she was walking up the driveway and she unlocked the door and slowly and quietly walked inside. She went to the kitchen to wash her hands and made herself some  green tea. She grabbed the tea kettle on the stove, poured some water into it and turned on one of the burners, placing the kettle on it. She then trying to work out how to tell Miguel.  

A couple moments later he walked out of his room and into the kitchen. "Hey." 

"Hey." Erin said, greeting him back. "What are you doing in here? Don't just just work threw everything?"

"Yes, but I needed a coffee break." 

"Oh. Here." She stepped out of the way. Miguel went to the cabet and got out a cup and poured himself a cup from the tramus. "So how was last night?"

"Really, really good." She said with a smile. 

"Yeah?" 

"Yeah. There's something I wanted to talk to you about. Can we have dinner tonight? We can get tacos and come back here and eat them."

"Sounds good. We have done that in forever. I thought you didn't like tacos as you don't eat meat.

"I made you those lentils tacos once. Very similar to the ground beef ones. Just lentils instead of beef."

"Oh, yeah. I liked those. Can you make thoughts instead? I don't feel like going anywhere. Even if it's quick."

"Aww.. It'll be fun going to that taco stand on the Blvd. We haven't been there in forever."

Miguel shrugged. "If you insist." 

"Great. We'll meet in the kitchen at 6ish?"

"Yeah, that'll work." Miguel took his coffee back to his room. Erin poured her tea as it was steaming up. went to her room to get her lap top, feeling like working in the kitchen while drinking her green tea.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin and Miguel walked down the Blvd. They slipt up as the place that Erin liked was a vegan taco stand and the place that Miguel liked sold more authentic tacos. Once Miguel's order was given to him, he walked accross the street to Erin. Just to make sure she was okay and that noone was harassing her. Once her order was given to her, she took the bag and they walked home. 

Once they got home, they put the food bags on the coutiner. Got out the paper plates as  they both didn't want to do dishes tonight. Erin got out her mushroom cartias tacos and side of beans and gauc and chips. They sat down a little ways into eating, Erin turned to Miguel. "So that thing I wanted to tell you."

"Yes?"

"Taylor invited him to go with him to London."

Miguel stopped eating. "He did?"

"Yeah, and I'm going to go." 

"When?"

"In about two weeks.

"Wow." 

"Wow good or wow bad? Do you think I shouldn't go?"

"It is fast, but I know you like him and I know that it can be hard to spend time away from someone you just got together with." 

Erin nodded, knowing that was true. She really had liked him in the short about of time they have spent together. And how could she turn down a free ticket to London? "Yeah. I just thought you would be upset, like that time we went out with Daniel and Lyra and you got upset that I went outside with David to get some air."

"Yeah, I was, but just because I didn't like going to bars and I didn't like being alone with Lyra. She was trying to make you her slave or something." 

"Well, she's gone now and Daniel is too. He was weird."

"Yeah.." 

"Will you be okay. When I'm gone?" 

"I should be. I'd love to be alone for once." 

"That's good. I'm glad."

"Maybe bring a girl over."

"I never stopped you before." She teased.

"Yeah, I should be alight." 

Erin nodded and smiled. They contuned to eat and threw away the plates and wrappers in the trash. The Gauc and beans would be put in the fridge. 

"Do you want to watch a movie in my room?" 

"Sounds good."  

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I didn't post last week. I wasn't feeling very well. I'm getting better, but not by much. 

Hope you all have a great rest of the week-Dreamcast45