Milan part III: A day in.

Erin woke up the next day with the sunshine on her face. This made her smile. Then she yawned, scatched, and went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, which she never did before breakfast, but she wanted to feel somewhat clean before she got back in bed. She laid down, pulled the sheet back over her and just enjoyed the quiet. She thought about pulling out one of the many books she bought on this trip. Just sitting and relaxing and waiting for Taylor to wake up, but when was she going to get this type of quiet again? 

She needed coffee, but she wasn't sure if she should order it so quickly before Taylor was up and without his consent as his management was paying for all this. She was thirsty though, so she got back up and grabbed a glass of water and filled it with the sink water. When you're thirsty, you're thirsty. 

Erin sipped her water and looked out into the skyline of Milan. She didn't open the curtain too wide as to not wake Taylor who every much needed sleep.  She thought about the trip so far. She thought about everything she's seen.  She thought about her relationship with Taylor. How he made her smile. Encharged her. Loved her for who she was. 

Just then, Taylor groaned when he woke up. It startled her out of her thoughts. She then sipped her water. Taylor sat up and once his eyes lined up and focused, he looked over to Erin. "Morning." He yawned. 

"Good morning." She said back to him, turning away from the window.

"How'd you sleep?" 

"Very well. I always sleep best when I'm next to you." 

Taylor smiled, "I do, too. Would you like to come back to bed?" He lifted the sheet for her.

Erin walked over with her glass. She put it down on the dova and climbed on top of him, wrapping her arms around him and he did over her. She listened to his heartbeat. 

Taylor liked down at Erin. "So.. what would you like to do today?" 

"Just this mostly." She looked up at him. "Just stay in and..." she ran her hand on his chest.

He smirked to her, and kissed her. He pulled away. "Hold on." He said, needing to use the bathroom. He came back after a few minutes and laid down next to her and started to kiss her again. He kissed her down her chin, her neck, her breasts licking and flicking her nipples. Erin moaned. He kissed down her stomach. He kissed everywhere and hit her thighs. Licking up till he reached her... he licked her. swirled his tongue inside. 

Erin moaned as he went in. She flashed back to their first time together. She wasn't sure how it would go. Would he reject her because she wasn't good with him out of nerves. How Jeremy made her feel after. But it was different with Taylor. She felt sexy and more into it. Plus he was better than Jeremy. She normally didn't like to compare people, but after the way Jeremy treated her, she didn't care.

She moaned some more and then a rush came from underneath her. "oh.. Oh.." She came undone. He looked up to her. "Do you want to?" 

"Um... maybe later. We have all day. I'm hungry and I need to take my pills." 

He nodded as he also had supplements that he had to take in the morning. "I'll call room service." He smiled. "Good morning. I would like to order two coffees, two corrects, and two Scrabbled eggs and fruit. Also orange juice. Yeah, that's it. Thank you."

"That's quiet a bit of stuff. I didn't think we could order that here." 

"Well, Milan is more European than Italian." He smiled as he went to grab a robe, put him on himself and got back into bed. 

Erin looked back at him after turning over on her side. "Are you sure you want me to come to New York? Cause I can just go back to LA by myself. No big deal." 

He frowned at her suggestion. He knew she wasn't trying to guilt him about this, but it made him sad that he may have made her feel this way. He took her hand. "Yes, I want you to come. Do you not want to go?"

Erin couldn't help but smile. Not only at the thought of finally visiting New York City, but when he was so sweet and considerate of her feelings. "I do. With you, mostly. I can't wait till we're there." 

"Great." He smiled and there was a knock at the door. Erin got out of the bed and grabbed her robe, putting it on her in the bathroom. When Taylor saw it was the food, he opened the door and let the guy in. Once the guy stopped the cart, Taylor took off the lid to check that it was correct. He then, took the bill, give the guy his card, signed the bill and give the guy a good tip and he left.  Erin came back and she and Taylor took the trays over to the bed and started to eat.

After they were done, Taylor put the cart with the trays outside. He got back into bed. "So what has your favorite part of the trip?"

Erin sat book, taking a sip of coffee. "Seeing some of the bookstores in London. And, meeting Matthew." She smiled.

Taylor smiled back. "Yeah, he's great."  

They stared at each other. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. He then looked up at her and she gave him a sexy look back. He started to kiss her neck. Soon, he entered her and started to thrust. 

------------------------

They both hit their highs. "Movie?" Taylor asked Erin. 

She nodded. "Sounds good."  She said to him. 

They watched Love At First Sight. Erin cuddled up to Taylor during the emo scenes. They then read a bit before lunch and read after and just enjoyed the rest of the day. 

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I've been getting back into my grove.  Have a great rest of the week!