London Part IV

Erin and Taylor made it over to the nearest bookstore. Waterstones. Yes, it was a chain bookstore, but it was near by and Erin wanted to start with that one. She hadn't been. Normally she didn't go to bookstores that often. There weren't too many good bookstore in LA accept the last bookstore. Other than that slim pickens with maybe one row of books in the stores. Also, she didn't like to spend a lot on books. Because if she bought them and she didn't like them, it was a waste.  

However today, as she entered, she found herself in a big room of books with three floors of them. She knew it was like their Barnes and Noble, but better! She started with the first floor. She looked through the tables of as seen on Tiktok and certain popular authors and the books they wrote. 

 Then, she walked over to the fantasy section and browsed as did Taylor, though it wasn't really his thing, but with Erin he could just look. And they did for a little bit. Nothing appealed to her, so she moved on to Thrillers. This was the time of year, she loved to read them. Something about the cooling weather, made her want to just lay back at night, under a blanket and read them with a cup of I Love Lemon Tea. 

She ran across, the books she had read a while ago: Wrong place, Wrong time By Gillian Mc Allister and The Housemaid by Frida Mcfadden. "OOO... these are so good. I took them out of the library last year. Should I get them?"

"It's up to you." 

Erin thought about it. "I want to get them." 

"Okay, go for it." 

Erin smiled and then they moved on. Erin and Taylor continued to browse and they hit up the next floor an hour before Erin got tired. She bought herself Satisfaction Guaranteed and they went up to the cash register and stood in line to pay for the three books picked out. "You didn't want anything?" 

"Nah. Nothing appealed to me. Expect watching you pick out books." He said cheeky.

"Oh, you flirt." 

He smiled. "Hey, can I pay for these books for you." 

"No, I got these. You can pay for lunch if you want. If we keep on going." 

"Deal."

As the people in front were done paying for their books, Erin and Taylor stepped up the register and handed the teller her books and then she proceeded to pull out her debt card. She knew that this would cause a bunch of international cur charges, but you have to live a little sometimes and Taylor had in a way done that for her. She just loved his enthusiasm. How could he be sooo perfect? 

The Teller handed her books to Erin in a bag and she walked out holding hands with Taylor. "So which bookstore should we go to next?" Erin asked.

"Oh, I thought you were tired?"

"Oh, on the country, I'm so happy. I at least have one more bookshop in me."