Dinner With Taylor.

The restaurant that Erin and Taylor agreed to meet at was crowded. The wait was going to be another 30 minutes. Since Taylor was running late, she didn't care. She was hungry, but it could wait. She was sitting on the bench by the host. She was so happy that the meeting with the editor yesterday. It was what she wanted in an editor and she was also so nice. Was she just being professional? Hopefully, she can keep it up the whole time she edits the book. 

The next few chapters were just sent in via email. She opened the email on her phone and read through them. It looked tight, but it flowed. It put a huge smile on her face. Things were already to come together. She worked fast, I'll tell you. She opened up her SMS messager and texted Miguel.

She just sent me chapters two and four.

Miguel: That's amazing. Hopefully you'll allow me to read this version? 

Oh, yeah once it's done.

Miguel liked this.

"Hey. What's making you so happy?" Taylor said, as he came up to Erin after he walked through the door. His photo shoot went long, but he texted her to let her know. 

Erin turned when she heard his voice. "Oh, I just got in the next few chapters of my book." She stood up and went to hug him. 

He hugged her back. "So the meeting went well?" He kissed her cheek and gave her a big hug. 

Erin hugged him for 10 seconds and then embraced him. "Yeah, I wanted to wait till I saw you in person next to tell you."

"Well we should celebrate. Are they not allowed people in?" 

"There's a bit of a wait. But that was a half hour ago." 

"Well, let's see if they'll seat up now. Hi." He said to the hostess.

"Oh, hi. Two?" 

Taylor nodded and they were seated at a nice booth and handed them their menus.

"Wow... she must've known who you are." Erin teased. 

"Or, just thinks I'm hot." He joked. 

"You are hot, babe." She said looking at him and admiring him sweetly.

"So are you." He assured her. "Do you want get some wine?"

"Sure, why not." The waiter came over. "Hello how are we this evening."

"Really good." Said Erin. 

"Could we get your finest red wine you have in house?"