London, Baby!

Erin And Taylor arrived at their hotel. They took an Uber from the airport. Erin hated going through security. Mostly because of the body scans. She never understood what they were looking for. It was just an invasion of privacy. She held back her anger when the male guards were judging her body. Taylor told them to knock it off in a tone that had some authority. They stopped. 

They put back their shoes and walked with their carry-ons to their gate. Taylor asked her if she wanted to get some coffee as the flight wouldn't leave at least for another hour or two. She said sure. She got a double latte and Taylor ordered a cold brew. Erin smiled and they went back to their gate.

The flight was easier than she expected. It the 12 hours just flew by. No screaming, crying babies or kids. But they were in first class. She got to nap, watch movies and read a bit and didn't get nauseous. 

Now, they were in London. They put their bags down and Erin opened the curtains and looked out at the view. They were on the fifth floor. Just enough for her to feel high above the city. She turned to Taylor who was unpacking his things. "I can't believe we're here." 

"Yeah, I know." He said putting his skin care products on the sink. She took his lead and started to unpack. She unpacked her clothes and her own makeup. She didn't know what all the trip would be. How much time would she get with Taylor, but she sure was going to be prepped. She could just grab a dress if she needed to. 

Once they were done, Erin and Taylor laid down on the bed. "So... I have the show tomorrow. But, I don't have anything to do tonight? What do you want to do?" 

Erin thought about it for a minute. "Well.. we could go out to dinner or get room service." 

"Let's do room service. I'm going to be getting ready for the show and I'm filming before hand." 

Erin nodded. "Sounds good." 

Taylor grabbed the room service menu and rolled over and grabbed the phone, dialed room service. "Hi. I'd like to order room service." He handed Erin the Menu for her to decide. "I'll have a steak, and roasted potatoes and a salad and what do you want, babe?"  

"Lentil burger and a chocolate shake?"

"And a Lentil burger and chocolate shake? !5 minutes. Thank you very much." 

"You want to watch a movie?" Erin asked turning on the TV.

"Yeah." 

"Chicken Run sequel?" 

"Sure, why not. Something light and funny." 

Erin pressed play and the food arrived a little later. 20 minutes later than they said, but they both didn't care. They were both into the movie. They ate and watched the movie and just read before bed.

A/N: Sorry this is so short. I haven't been feeling well, but the next chapter should be longer and better. We are just getting started with London. Stay tuned-Dreamcast45