Milan part 2

Erin and Taylor were taking a walk around Milan after the show. Erin was in a lovely forest green dress. She wasn't sure if the dress was on theme for the evening, but she trusted the designer and she wasn't going to turn up her nose at a free dress and and her hair and make up done. Her blond hair was up in a clip and Taylor could not take his eyes off her, when he didn't have to pay attention to what was around him.

Taylor was wearing a black tank top with white lines and leather pants which did something for her.  He looked at her again and asked, "Did you have a good time tonight?"

She turned to him. "Oh yes.  I loved meeting other people tonight."

Taylor smiled. "I'm glad." They both stopped and looked at the view. Taylor then looks back at her for a moment. He put his arm around her and she put his head on his shoulder. She loved just having quiet moments with him. Everything was so simple with Taylor. No games, no pulling away, no manipulating, no control. Just love. 

Erin closed her eyes, breathing him in, closing her eyes. Taylor kissed her on top of her head. 

Just then a musician started to play Mozart and Taylor got an idea in his head. He sadly let go of Erin, but knowing that he would be up close to her again. He took a step back and held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He knew no one was dancing and it was probably frowned upon, but at that moment he didn't care. 

Erin smiled. "Of course, sir." She teased in a slit British accent. She took his hand and he spun her around and they sayed to the music. They were finally having a moment like that. They looked into each other's eyes. 

A moment later Taylor said, "I have something I need to tell you." 

That alarmed her, but wanted to hear him out. "Okay."

"Well, I wanted to let you know that if you want to come to New York with me, you can but after that, I'm going to China alone. It's just business."

"I see." 

"I would take you if I could." 

"Yeah, sure of course." She looked away from him.

"What's wrong?" 

" This isn't you pulling away because you're bored of me?" She asked as tears started to stream down her face. It was reminding her of how Jeremy had cut her off with his time. 

"Oh, baby, no. I'm having the time of my life with you. It is really business." 

"Okay." She said, trying to accept that. And that not everyone in her life is going to hurt her. The right person will lift you up and and want to be in your life. She took a deep breath and moved closer into Taylor. 

Taylor wrapped his arm around her. The one that wasn't holding her other hand. He bent down his head to whispered in her ear. "I love you. And I plan to for as long as you'll have me." 

She looked up at him. "Ditto." They kiss.

A/N: I intended for this one to be longer, but it didn't work out that way. I'm still getting over my writers block. Hope you enjoyed though.