London Part III

The next morning, Erin woke up to Taylor cuddling her. He must've come home some time after she fall asleep. To be honest, if Miguel hadn't said with what he said, she would've just learned to live with what was happening last night. She still wasn't sure if she should be upset with not being able to go to the events he was promoting stuff for.  This was too much to think about before coffee. She got up, hating to leave Taylor's arms. She got up and grabbed a glass of water, taking it back to bed, sitting up as she drank it. 

Taylor soon woke up and looked up at Erin. "Good morning babe."

"Good morning." She said taking another sip of water.

"How'd you sleep?" 

"Very well."

"Good. Me, too. I was going to apolizise for last night. You should've been there. I missed you." 

"It's okay. I didn't want to bring anything down or be in the way."

"You would've been. I now know that I  made that mistake and I won't make it again. Not to the woman I love." He looked her in the eyes.

"You... you love me?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do." 

"I love you too." 

They looked at each other, smiled and Erin leaned in and kissed him. Slowly at first and then passionately and then they both got undernathe the covers. They kissed, and Taylor rolled over to be on top they made out for a while. Erin pulled away and looked up at him. "Taylor, I'm hungry."

"So am I." Taylor kissed her. 

Erin pulled away. "No, I'm actually hungry."

"Oh, let's go out to get some breakfast and we'll do some site seeing."

"Sounds good." She got out of the bed and turned back to him and smirked. "You want to shower first?" 

"You bet." He got up and they went to the bedroom, closed the door, and turned on the water. They kissed again and he pulled her close, entered her and started to thrust into her slowly. "I love you." He said in between pushing and pulling. 

"I love you." 

----------------------------------------------------------

They stayed like that for a few minutes after they both hit their highs and got out of the shower, drying each other off. They blow dried their hair and got dressed. Taylor grabbed his wallet Erin grabbed her bag with one of the books she brought with her and they headed out.