London Part 2

10pm, the following night, Erin was in the hotel room, bored. She was waiting for Taylor to get back. She knew the event would be long and it never ends this early. A part of her thought: shouldn't she be there? At the fashion show? She knew that they hadn't been going on for that long, but still why bring her to the city where he had to promote things if she wasn't aloud to be there. 

The night before, Taylor had seemed distant. Either he just had a lot on his mind, or this was when he was about to pull away. It what happened with Jeremy. The second she was interesting him, he pulled away. Was that what was happening? He didn't even kiss her good night. Not having sex the first night they got there was okay, but not even a small kiss? Hopefully things will get better the more time they're there.

Erin took a breath and instead of letting the bad thoughts get to her, she decided to call Miguel. Hopefully she wasn't disturbing him. Hopefully he was out of work or at least on a break. She got his voicemail, which meant his phone was off and that he was indeed busy. She just decided to leave a voicemail. "Hey Miguel. It's me. I just wanted to say hi from London. Bet you never thought I'd say that. Anyway, hope you're doing well back in LA. Working hard on whatever project you're working on. Give me a call back if you get a minute. Talk to you when I get home, if not sooner."

She hung up the phone and rolled over as she was having cramps. She went into her bag and found her PMS THC drops that can help with bad period cramps. She sat up, opened up the bottle took the dropper up to her mouth, opened it and put the liquid underneath her tongue. She held it for the 20 seconds it said to hold it, and then swallowed it. Just then, her phone rang. It was Miguel on the caller id. She pressed talk. "Hey."

"Hey, how's it going in London?" 

"Okay. I haven't left the hotel room." 

"Are you naked right now and is Taylor with you?"

"No and no, you prove. He's at a fashion show promoted his clothes."

"Oh, if he ever needs any logos or anything, he can always ask me." 

"That's very sweet of you, but I think he's got it covered." 

"And you're not with him at the show?"

Erin took a pause. "No. He couldn't get a guest to come with him."

"Oh..." Miguel said in a sarcastic tone.

"What?" 

"Well... if I had a girlfriend whom I cared about, she'd be with me at the show. We don't have to take pictures together, but she'd be there." 

A tear rolled down Erin's cheek as he said that. "I'm sure I'll be there at something. I'm just so happy this is happening for him." Her voice got choked up. "Look, my drops are going to kick in at any moment and I'm going to get sleepy, so I'll talk to you later." She hung up the phone and started to cry. Soon after, she fell asleep. 

Miguel's jaw got tight after Erin hung up. Erin had given Taylor's number in case of emergency if he couldn't get a hold of her for whatever reason. He started to text Taylor. He didn't want to call him in case he was busy, so he decided to text him, just so he got the message.

Hello Taylor, this is Miguel. Erin's best friend and roommate. I just wanted to let you know that Erin isn't happy that she didn't get to come to the show tonight. She's crying now.

Taylor turning back on his phone, saw the text message. He was surprised to see the text. "Did she actually say this?"

Miguel texted back: No, but I know that she was getting upset when I talked to her just now.

I know that you're trying to be a good friend, but this isn't your business.

When my best friend is upset like this, it is. 

I'll go to the hotel room and talk to her. 

Taylor was done with sighing autographs outside of the show and then got in  the car that took him there and got back to the hotel as fast as he could. He got to the elevator lobby and got on and then a couple beside him where being touchy freely with each other. The man was kissing the woman's neck. Something he would very much like to be doing with Erin right now and he let them get off first and he almost ran to the hotel room he got out his phone and held up the key on it and got in. He got inside, only to find Erin was already sleeping in her cute pj's. The ones she wore the first night they got together. Taylor sighed, but he got it. He took off the clothes he was wearing, hung them up. He put on his pj bottoms, did washed off the make-up he was wearing and did his skin care routine, brushed and flossed his teeth and got into bed and cuddled Erin.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Not much happens, I know. However, I just wanted some drama happening. The next chapter should build more on this, maybe.

Have a good rest of the week everyone. -Dreamcast45