Milan

The plane touched down in Milan around Noon. It was only a three hour flight from London. They did however, have to wake up early. They had breakfast before the plane took off. Erin had gotten some over priced Oatmeal from Starbucks, A Latte, and some simply orange juice. All this ran her about 12 pounds, but it would be about the same if she had, had breakfast back in the states, so what's the difference? 

Erin stood up once they had landed and once they were a loud to. Erin got her bag from the overhead, and Taylor did the same, trying to not delay people from getting off the plane. They walked over to baggage claim, a waited their bags. "I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" Taylor asked Erin. 

Erin turned to him when they stood there. "Well, it's been about 5 hours since we had that breakfast, so yeah, I could eat." She smiled, looking to try the food. She couldn't wait.

Their bags had arrived and they grabbed them quickly and walked out the doors of the airport. Taylor called for an Uber and put in the address of the place he thought looked good for lunch and they waited. Once it came, Taylor asked the guy to open his truck and he put their bags in it and they got in and drove off.

They arrived at the resturtant 30 minutes later. They got their stuff and went inside. They got seated outside as they both didn't want to crowd the place with their bags. Yes, they should've dropped off the bags at their hotel room, but they were both super hungry. "What looks good to you?" He asked curiously. 

Erin shurgged, "I don't know. I don't speak or read Itilian." She polled out her phone, to translate, so that she doesn't order anything meat. She looked through it all. Unforately, the only thing she could find without meat in it, was pasta. No big deal, she could work with that. 

The waiter came up and took their orders. At last there was bread and she could dip some in olive oil and they got a glass bottle of water. Erin wanted to order an iced tea, but she wasn't sure if they knew what that was. 

Their orders came and they both started to eat. They ate in silence. Mostly due to them being so hungry. After the meal as they had their coffees, and Taylor asked Erin. "So are you coming tomorrow with me to the show?"

"Oh yeah. Didn't I say that I was coming?" 

"I'm just confirming."

"Well, I'm coming. If you want me too." She teased.

"I want you too."

"Then I'm coming." She smiled and they finished their coffees and asked for the check and paid and then got up.  "You want to go to a museum?" Taylor asked her.

"Sure." 

"Good because I got tickets."

Erin raised an eyebrow. "Can we check out some bookstores after?"

"We'll see how we feel after."

Erin sighed. "Okay."

Taylor took her hand and they walked to the Museum.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so boring and nothing happened in it. I had some writers block. 

 Hope you all are doing well.-Dreamcast45