The Next Morning

Erin woke up right next to Taylor with him rolled over her towards her and his around her. She smiled the biggest smile. The rose petals were gone. Some on the floor and some in her trash. She was happy to wake up with the heat on. She thought Taylor must've done it. You just plug it in after all. He was so kind and thoughtful. She was feeling something she hadn't felt in years plus more.

She just looked at him for a bit and then stared at the wall. She couldn't believe last night happened. He was so sweet and tinder with her. Jeremy had said during their first time: "How's my pussy doing?" Gross! Taylor was just there with love. Her heart was beating at the thought of it. 

Taylor woke up, yawned looked over to Erin. "Good morning." 

Erin smiled, "Good Morning." 

"You know, I had a dream last night that I was in bed with a beautiful blonde who's sweet and lovely... oh wait, it actually happened."

Erin giggled and kissed his nose. They looked at each other for a while, Before Erin asked, "Would you like some coffee?" 

"Sure. Even thought, I don't want to leave this bed right now." 

Erin smiled, "I'll bring it to you when it's ready." Taylor nodded and laid back down on her pellow and Erin got up and grabbed a bag of coffee near by. She opened it and put it in the grinder and then put the grounds in a filter then poured the water in and plugged in the maker. She discovered there was still coffee in the trumus on the counter and got out two cups and poured it. She took the two cups back to her room. "Here to tie you over before the hot, fresh stuff." She got closer to the bed and handed him his cup. 

Taylor sat up and took a sip. "Ummm.. this is nice." He took another sip. 

Erin took a sip of coffee. "So, do you want to go out for breakfast or I could cook something." 

"We could order in, but it never arrives hot. And I'm not looking to leave just yet, if that's okay." 

Erin smiled, "I don't want you to leave just yet. I want to make you breakfast."

"Wow. Dinner and breakfast. Aren't I lucky?" 

Erin smiled and got up from the bed. Taylor followed her to the kitchen. There, Erin pulled out a frying pan and a bowl to mix the eggs in. "Anything I can do to help?" 

"Yeah. You can put a couple pieces of Sourdough in the toaster in a couple minutes after I mix this." She went into the fridge and got out, eggs, tomato's, butter, and sour cream. Taylor took note. No judgement as he didn't know what she was going to do with it, but hopefully it would be good. "You good with an omelet?" 

Taylor nodded, "Yeah. What's with the sour cream?" 

"Oh, it's part of something my mom used to make sometimes." 

"Okay. I can't wait to eat." He smiled and went to get their cups of coffee and to get his supplements. Erin turned on one of the stove burners and put in the butter and then cracking  a couple eggs and whisking the eggs and then put in the sour cream and whisking that as well. She put a bit more butter, just to coat the pan and then put in the eggs. She cut the tomatoes and put them in the omelet. She turned to Taylor. "You can put in the toast in the toaster and set the table." She said with whimsy.