Shower time.

The next morning, Erin opened her eyes and rolled over and reached out her hand, only to find that Taylor wasn't there. She wondered where he had gone to. No way he ditched her at his own place. She laid there for a bit just to wake up. She would've first just grabbed a water and then had coffee, but this wasn't her place.  

As she rolled over to close her eyes. A few minutes later, Erin smelled  eggs, pancakes, coffee and maple syupe, and she saw a small red rose. Taylor carrying a tray of both their breakfasts. She smiled. "Wow.. what's all this?"

"Oh, just wanted to have some I wanted to do. Hope you like pancakes."

"I love them. Thank you." 

Taylor brought the tray over to her and placed it in front of her. "Last night was amazing." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. "And, I'm not just talking about what happened during the movie. Although, that was amazing, too."

"Yeah, it was a lovely evening." She sipped her own coffee and put some butter and maple sryup on her pancakes and cut into them. 

"I'm so glad your book is getting published. Actually, I'm glad your book is getting published." 

She nodded, "Me too.  I just can't believe I'm doing it." She took a bite.

"Any plans for today?" 

"Nah. Well, maybe some writing, maybe I'll go to Echo park for a run." 

"Both sound good." He said digging into his pancakes.

"What are you going to do today?" 

"Just going to work on some projects. I have a couple meetings." 

"Oh, sounds good." 

They both contuned to eat and talk about Fairwell To Arms. (What they remembered, anyway) Once they were done. Taylor took the trays back to the kitchen and Erin followed him. "Do you need any help.

Taylor turned to her, "Yes. I need you in the shower after I clean up." He said, in a doment tone.

Erin hearing this, know it was something she always wanted, but no guy was up to the task of it. She went into his bathroom and turned on the water, she stepped in, letting the water run down on her. She wasn't sure if she was soppost to do anything. Soap herself or anything. But, first she smelled her breath and decided to get her toothbrush out of her bag and toothpaste and brushed her teeth and then got back in the shower. 

After Taylor was done with the dishes, washing them, drying them and putting them away, he walked slowly to the bathroom, opening the door, walking towards the shower,  slowly opening the certon. Erin looked over to him, he got in, let the water hit him. Erin watched him. He looked so good wet, like a Greek god. Taylor grabbed the soap, "This time, we will not be interrupted." He grabbed the soap and ran it all down her body. Every part and crave did not go untouched.