In which there are both tricks and treats

It's never a good sign when you're awoken at 6am by the sound of a church organ being shoved through your front door.
"What's going on?" You grunted, gettuup and out of bed. You walked downstairs to see that Dio had indeed shoved a church organ into the living room, and Vanilla Ice was playing Tocatta and Fugue in D minor on it.
"Happy spooky month!" The underling grinned.
"I felt that we should start decorating for Halloween, so I... erm... borrowed this organ from the church." Dio smirked, putting his arm around your shoulders. "After all, no vampire castle is complete without an organ!"
"Dio, you can't steal stuff from public buildings!" You replied.
"Pucci said it was ok." The vampire pouted.
"I certainly did, my lord!" The priest called. Vanilla kept playing on, and although you were annoyed, you too were looking forward to Halloween. You just hoped that the villains didn't get too crazy...

"Y/n! Y/n!"
Doppio ran downstairs, dragging Diavolo with him.
"Can we have a Halloween party? And go pumpkin-picking?!" He asked, his eyes sparkling with joy.
"Calm down, squirt." Diavolo sighed.
"Yeah, a Halloween party! I wanna be a dinosaur!" Diego cheered.
"Of course we can!" You replied. You were about to ask who they wanted to invite when the sound of hammering from outside distracted you. You went out to the front yard, and gave a little gasp.
"Oh!"
In the space of a few hours, Dio had transformed the front of the house into a Halloween hall of horrors. He'd put fake boards on the windows and strewn cobwebs everywhere, and filled the garden with fake tombstones, signs saying "BEWARE- ZOMBIES", fake pumpkins and fake skeletons. Ghost decorations swayed in the trees, and the doorway was surrounded by creepy candles. There were even a few of those motion-activated animatronics, the kind that shriek and jump out at you when you walk past.
"Oh my god, How'd you manage all this?!" You gasped, absolutely amazed.
"Oh, I had all this in storage." The vampire grinned. "I don't have any indoor decorations though, so you're on your own for that." Kars walked downstairs, and let out a wicked laugh at the sight of the front yard.
"Yes! My zombies slaves are awakening!"
"Kars, they're not rea..." you started, but he shushed you.
"Just let me have this, y/n."

After much talk of Halloween costumes, you'd piled everyone into the van, and driven them to the nearest party supply warehouse.
"What do you all want to be?" You asked.
"I'll be a vampire, Vanilla can be Renfield. You can be my bride!" Dio suggested.
"Ooh, ooh, I wanna be Jack Skellington!" Doppio grinned.
"I don't give a shit." Diavolo grunted.
"Me and Esi-dearest are going to simply obtain the red stone of Aja and become the most fearsome versions of..."
"Kars, the Red Stone is under th SPW's protection, remember?" You said.
"Then we'll be Gomez and Morticia. Honestly, humans ruin all the fun." Esidisi sighed.
"We also need indoor decorations, as Dio apparently wants this place into a haunted mansion." You said as you parked the van. "Now, you can all choose two things and a costume, and please... don't make anyone cry!"

You walked into the store, and even Diavolo looked awed by all the stuff on display. There were inflatables, animatronics, lights, tablewares, even a Halloween dishwasher. Doppio grabbed a basket, and set about quickly getting a "creepy candelabra", a Jack Skellington costume in his size, and some cute pumpkin cushion covers.
"This is gonna be so much fun! I'm gonna get to eat so much chocolate!" He grinned as Diego whooped with joy and grabbed an inflatable dinosaur costume. Dio got some life-size coffin decorations and a cheesy "vampire" costume, then his red eyes fell upon a skull shaped goblet.
"What a beauty!" He gasped.
"It's a hunk of plastic junk." Kira sighed. "I think buying all this stuff to only put it up one month a year is so wasteful."
"Then I'll keep it up all year." Dio grinned. You noticed Wamuu wandering around the "bigger and taller" section, looking for something to fit his 8 foot tall frame.
"Are there any big modern monsters?" He asked.
"How about Jason Vorhees?" You suggested, handing him a hockey mask. The pillar man grinned, and walked up to the till to pay for it (alongside some Halloween accessories that should fit his horses). The goth cashier looked up at Wamuu and grinned, showing off her tongue piercing.
"I'd let you chase me through the forest at night, big guy!"
"But I'd catch you since I'm bigger. Humans are so strange..." The warrior said, confused.

After everyone had gotten their costumes (Santana was going to be Frankenstein, Kira was going as a cat, Diavolo was going to be a slutty witch, and Pucci said he would go as "a psycho, since they look like ordinary people". You were going to go as Sally to compliment Doppio's Skellington) you turned to your roommates and grinned.
"Who wants to go to the corn maze?!" You asked.
"FUCK YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!" Diego screamed.
"There's a pumpkin patch too." You said as you turned down the road that led to the farm.
"I like pumpkin spice. I know that it's cliche and normal, but that's exactly why. I like normal things." Kira said. That conversation was one hour ago- you were currently wandering around the maze, desperately seeking an exit.
"There's got to be one around here somewhere!" Vanilla cried. "Maybe I should use Cream?"
"Cheat! We're doing this properly. Just keep turning west!" Pucci yelled. As you argued, Jonathan and his friends walked around the corner, and just as they were about to head down a path, the disembodied head called out to Dio.
"Brother, I..."
"Fuck off, JoJo, we're having a moment! Doppio's crying on the floor!" The vampire snapped. You were trying to placate Doppio with a cookie, to no avail.
"I just wanted to say that the maze exit is this path I'm going down right now."
You checked the path, and it indeed led out. You'd walked past it 15 times.
"WRYYYYYYY!" Dio screeched, drawing a knife and slashing at the corn in rage. "This is all your fault, Corn! I'd hate you more than I hate the Joestars, if I could!"