Jujutsu Sorcerer💜

"Your daughter is quite opposite of you, must took after her mother hm?" Gojo grinned slyly, making Kakashi glare at him offended. Gojo raised his hands, surrendered.

"Most people would say she took more after me. After all daughters are female version of their father. Her personality is totally opposite of me though. The only thing she took after her mother."

"Well that's a big relief for me." Kakashi blinks confused.

"Alright so can you tell me more about her? Her strength? Her technique? Anything you would like?"

"The most important thing you need to know is that she is quite sensitive. So don't ever dare to do something that might hurt her or else you'll answer me. I wouldn't afford a single tear in her eyes." Kakashi said in his serious tone, gojo nodding slowly.

"As for her strength well she is gifted with monstrous strength. She just needs to know how to control it. Her emotions sometimes get best of her and she might do something she would regret later. Her techniques are same as mine, all you need to do is to teach her how to control her emotions and power. But she still has a heart of her mother. She always have a soft corner for everyone. Even curses. She feels sympathy for them. I remember when I was training her. I made her exorcise a curse weaker than a 4 grade just to test her capabilities. She exorcised it with a blink of her eye, but I was surprised to see her shedding tears for the curse. She is most kind-hearted soul I've ever witnessed. " Kakashi smiled thinking of his cute little daughter.

"Just like her." Gojo whispers softly as Kakashi hummed.

"Yeah. She's exact copy her before his death." Kakashi clutched his fists tightly thinking of his brother like friend.

"Just one more thing Satoru." Gojo hummed as both stopped at front door of his house while gojo whistled looking at the beautiful castle amazed.

" Gojo hummed as both stopped at front door of his house while gojo whistled looking at the beautiful castle amazed

"Stay away from my daughter." Kakashi spoke lowly, his sharingan activated looking in his cerulean six eyes.

"If my daughter ever shed a tear because of you, I will forget you're my friend. She is raised without her mother, but I never let her felt loneliness of her mother's love. I spoiled her like a princess, I granted her every wish, even contumacy wishes. So if anything happens to her, I will lose it." Gojo gulps softly at his threat.He knew he wasn't joking. His sharingan was the evidence. He meant each word he spoke.

"Alright bro chill, you've sure changed so much huh? First you married and then become a father. An overprotective father huh?" Gojo jokes as Kakashi deactivate his sharingan.

"Well a father is always overprotective of his daughter. And I'm no exception." Kakashi smiled opening the door for gojo as he walked in.

"Daddy! Welcome home!" Gojo felt two arms around his waist before the honey coated voice reached his ears. He looked down to see a familiar silverette hugging him close. Thanks to his height he could see how petite she was compared to him.