Megumi And Luna 💜

"Umm uncle Izuna, is grandpa gonna be all fine?" Luna asks softly, looking at madara who just sat down in corner alone with a gloomy aura around him.

"He's gonna be all fine my sweet princess, you go ahead and enjoy your day with your friends." Izuna smiled brightly, cupping her face lovingly as she nods.

"I will uncle Izuna, please take care of grandpa." Izuna nods before kissing her forehead, finally turning towards his brother letting a deep sigh.

"Big brother, you do know you can't stay like this forever. Father's gonna call you in few hours to attend an important meeting. Now stand up and meet luna-chan, she's still waiting for you." Izuna asks standing behind him as madara ignored him.

"Like hell I am gonna let my precious doll go outside all alone. What if she's got hurt? What if something bad happen to her?" Madara growls thinking of his luna-chan getting hurt.

"Princess," Madara calls as Luna walked to him.

"You won't go outside today, if you wanna go then either I or Izuna will accompany you--" "Big brother, we already have this discussion. Luna-chan deserves to go outside and enjoy her life. She's not a doll to be kept locked inside--"

'She's my doll. I won't let her go all by herself and that's final!" Luna looked at two brothers with frightened eyes as they both argued.

"G-grandpa please listen--" She tried to call him only to be ignored. She walked to him before hugging him as they stopped arguing.

"Grandpa please, I promised Megumi-chan and others that I'll come and meet them today. Please let me go, I promise I will return back by 8:00 sharp." Madara's glare softened seeing her eyes glistened with tears before hugging her close.

"Just promise me you'll be back by 8:00 sharp, all safe and fine." She nods before holding his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I promise, now can I go grandpa, please?" She pouts fluttering her eyelashes as he smiled defeated.

"Thank you, thank you, grandpa. I love you so much." She cheered kissing his cheek before hugging him tight. She then hugged Izuna before running outside, wearing her haori in way as both brothers looked at her going with a small smile.

"She's just like her mother. For a moment I thought it was Ayana back there. " Izuna smiled looking at his grand-niece as madara hums,"Yeah, she's exactly like her. That's why I am quite possessive of her. "

Izuna frowns turning towards Madara. "I know what you're thinking Big brother, but we can't just keep her locked here, robbing her from her freedom and friends. She's quite young, she's got her whole life ahead--"

"So was Aya," Madara whispers making Izuna silent.

"Aya was just eighteen when she..." Madara trailed off as Izuna pat his shoulder.

"We can just hope everything's go smooth. We will do our best to protect her, that's all we can do." Izuna assures him as madara nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

Luna walked at back of school, looking around for Fushiguro and others when her eyes lit up seeing a familiar ravenette. She quietly walked behind him before hugging him from behind, surprising him.

"Megumi-chan, what are you doing here all by yourself? You know I searched whole school for you just to find you here sitting all alone?" Luna asks curiously as Fushiguro just stared down, confusing her more.

"What's the matter Megumi-chan? Why you so quiet? And where is yuji--" Luna gasps as he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight.

"Megumi-chan?" She whispers confused. She hugged his trembling frame, soothing his back as he cried. He sobs weakly, buring himself in her neck as she held him close.