Sinful Feelings 💜

They say happiness doesn't last long. But for Luna, it was all over in a blink of an eye. The heel of a foot came slamming down on her shoulder, sending her back to the ground in a crumpled heap.

"Nngh..." Luna grunted, arms shakily trying to push herself up. A shadow fell over her, but she could hardly look up, eyes focused on the dirt and the bruises on her arms.

"Get up." Gojo demanded. "Get up, Luna."

No 'Luna-chan'. Not even a cutesy term of endearment that he liked to shower her with. Just 'Luna', spoken in that cold, merciless tone of his.

"Luna," he said her name again, his voice making her flinch. "I said, Get. Up."

She tried. She really tried but after getting beat around by him so many times in that past hour, she no longer had the strength to move. Every time she would try to force herself, her limbs would shake so much that she could barely control it.

"I-I can't..." she whimpered. Her expression was desperate, begging him for any semblance of mercy but all she saw was his cold blue eyes. "Gojo-Sensei, I really can't m-move anymore."

He clicked his tongue, and she could feel tears welling in her eyes when she saw the disappointment in his face.

"I won't repeat myself again, Luna. Get up."

She took a shaky breath and forced herself to stand. It took a while though. Her limbs were so battered and shaky that when she did manage to stand, she could hardly stay that way for long.

She could feel her eyes watering with unshead tears. Why was he behaving this way? He was so loving and caring with her before. But why the sudden change? She didn't liked this a bit. She wanted her old Gojo-sensei back. Who would speak with her with so much of love and gentleness.

He dashed towards her in such a speed, her sharingan couldnt track him. She was still just getting used to this level, the more she used them the more strain it would provide her eyes. She had no time to dodge it. His fist smashed into her stomach before she was sent flying back into the trees.

"Sensei, no more!" she begged him. Tears were streaming down her face. "Please. I-I really can't fight anymore!" Blood trailed down her chin and her sharingan due to it's overuse.

Gojo didn't respond right away, too busy glaring viciously down at her broken form. His body was burning with anger, and it was taking all of his strength to not throttle her, to not activate his Infinite Void on her and give her a short millisecond of punishment.

Because how dare she... How dare she!

"Are you kidding me?" He said harshly.
"After so many months of my training, and you're still this weak?!"

He didn't meant that. She had grown stronger than before. She had shown the improvement he expected from her and she deserved every bit of praises from him, and he would've if it wasn't for a certain ravenette.

After so many months of me showering you with all my love and affection, you still run to Yuta! How dare you! How dare you! How could you do this to me?! Don't I mean something to you?!

He thought they were getting closer, that she was beginning to love him just like he loved her. After ayana, he swore he wouldnt have another girl but here he was, eating his own words. And he never thought that he would fall for a girl this hard, her daughter no less. This girl was something else, she made him feel emotions he never knew they existed. She had him wrapped around her fingers. He can literally burn this entire world at her cue, but she, like her mother, had to leave him and run into someone else's arms

"Say something!" He demanded. "Explain yourself!"

"I'm s-sorry, Gojo-sensei," she sobbed, voice warbled due to her trembling lips. Her heart crumbled in fear as she heard him laugh in disbelief.

"Sorry? Really?" She whimpers as he knelt in front of her, his cold blue eyes staring down at her, void of love and affection he usually holds for her. She gasps as he held her jaw roughly, making her look at him.

"You aren't sorry at all are you sweetheart? If you were sorry, you wouldn't of left me behind all heartbroken and alone. I loved you so much, cared for you so much, just to get your love, to have you, till today I never loved or believed in anyone except you but you also turned out to be like others. A fraudster who only thinks about herself, only sees her own happiness and nothing else."

Tears roll down her face hearing his words. They stung deep in her heart, making a wound that she doesn't think would fill any time soon. It hurts her, hearing him say things like that to her. She could feel his nails digging deep in her skin but it didn't bother her. They didn't hurted her more than his words.

"G-gojo-sensei, why are you s-saying all that? P-p-please don't say that...it hurts..it hurts more hearing you say that." She whimpered clutching onto his hand that held her jaw as his glare hardened.

"It hurts right? When we love someone and they do the things we don't expect them to? I feel your pain even though I don't want it, whenever these eyes look at me, so lovingly, so helpless

"It hurts right? When we love someone and they do the things we don't expect them to? I feel your pain even though I don't want it, whenever these eyes look at me, so lovingly, so helpless...my heart feels as if it is trembling." Luna fluttered her eyelashes gently, his glare softening with each passing second the more she looked at him.

"But what about me? What about my pain that you are giving me? What am I lacking luna-chan? Everything you want will appear in front of you in blink of an eye. I am ready to give up my life for you. I love you so much that whenever you look at me with love, it feels as if you were created just for me. Apart from you, I don't see anything else whenever you are in front of me." Gojo smiled weakly, cupping her face lovingly as she stared him in shock.

"Gojo-sensei,what are you saying? You can't mean that do you--"

"Why would I joke something like that?" Luna shooked her head furiously.

"Y-you don't mean any of that, you just can't. I-I am your student-"

"So what? Is it about the age-gap you're worried? You're seventeen right so it's just seven years old gap, nothing too worry about. Besides, I am the strongest. As long as I am with you no one can even look at you." Luna turned her head away as she felt his lips pressed against her cheeks.

"G-gojo-sensei....s-stop please.." She tried her best not to moan, his lips trailing down her sensitive neck as she held onto his shoulders.

"P-please stop...I can't do this sensei..I-love yuta!" She cried unwillingly making him halt in his kisses.

"I could care less, the only thing that really matters to me is you. Just please say you love me luna, I promise I'll give you whatever you desire." She stared at him wide-eyed as he pressed his lips against her. She whines feeling his tongue exploring her wet cavern, her hands shaking with pleasure before pushing him away from her.

She huffed catching her breath as she stared at him with conflicted emotions.

"Gojo-sensei please, till yuta loves me, I can't even think of loving someone else. So I'm sorry but I can't love you the way you expect me to."