A Day With Megumi💜

"Ahhh...haah..hmm..ahhah..." Moans were heard in dark room as moonlight draped like a curtain on a beautiful girl lying on bed. She was like an angel. So beautiful with soft black locks spread messily on bed, her blue orbs filled with tears shined under moonlight like stars, rosy cheeks with natural blush as sinful squeals escapes from her velvet lips. But her beautiful appearance was being ruined under moonlight with stars as evidence.

"Ahh-please... stop it hurts...s---" She sobs weakly, tears rolling down her cheeks as two sea blue orbs stared down at her full of lust and possessiveness. She hissed painfully as she felt his shaft penetrating her walls roughly, her nails digging deep in bedsheets biting back her screams.

The male hovering over her chuckled, buring his face in her neck placing small butterfly kisses on it making her shiver unconsciouly.

"I could stop anytime babygirl, but the consequences will be all yours to handle. I can't imagine what would happen if your dad found about us, or worst your fiance." Her eyes widen in fear as tears stream down endlessly hearing his threat.

"N-no, please...I'm sorry just dont tell them...I beg you!" She stutters crying as he sighed deeply in her neck, whipping away her moist cheeks.

The male groan in pleasure feeling her walls clenching around him tightly as he hit a certain spot erupting a loud moan from her throat making him smirk. His eyes trailed to her face imprinting her hot expression in his brain.

"That's my good girl. She loves getting spoiled by daddy doesn't she?" She bites her lip harshly hearing his inappropriate words before she closed her eyelids defeated, letting him do as he please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

Luna gasps snapping her eyes open as she sat up in her bed breathing heavily. She placed her hand on her chest, feeling her heart beating faster than usual before taking a deep breath.

It's alright Luna, it was just a dream. Nothing real. She thought calming herself down before noticing herself in her bed. She looked around confused as she picked up a note, her eyes brimming with tears.

Good morning, luna-chan~

I hope you're doing all well. Yesterday you fell unconscious during mission but don't worry it was completed successfully by your strong sensei. I thought it would be best to let you have two days off so you can rest. And don't worry about mission okay? I understand it wasn't your fault but mine. It was too much for you so I apologise for that. Take good care of yourself okay~

Your favorite Sensei.

Oh no, I feel so useless right now. I couldn't embarrassed myself more than yesterday. I went with sensei who had so much faith in me, yet I just did nothing but hold him back. I just feel unconscious leaving him with disappointment. I'm sure he would never take me with him on any mission now. Luna thought scared as tears dropped from her eyes silently before hearing knocking on door. She quickly whipped her tears before opening door as two green eyes greeted her.

"Luna I--" Fushiguro stopped midway as heat rose to his cheeks seeing the female in her silk peach nightgown, her beautybone, shoulders and her slender legs with soft thighs displayed to his vision.