Memories To Last💜

Luna was in kitchen making her special red sauce chicken pasta when suddenly she heard door ring. Looks like daddy is back from shopping. She quickly ran to open the door only to meet two beautiful dark blue eyes which lit up at her sight.

"Okkotsu-san? What a pleasant surprise!" Luna smiled hugging him tight as he smiled.

"Yeah I was just passing by when I thought of meeting you. We couldn't meet or talk properly yestarday so..."

"Yes please, come inside." She opens door for him as he walked inside, looking around house amazed.

"You just came at right time, I was just preparing red sauce chicken pasta for lunch. You would eat right?" Luna asks as yuta nods. She led him to sofa before quickly running back to kitchen. After few minutes she returned back with her dish.

"I hope you enjoy it Okkotsu-san,my daddy loves it most so I hope you like it as well." Luna sat beside him as he looked at dish in front of him amazed. The spicy mouth watering fragrance engulfed his senses as he took a bite. His eyes widen at the heavenly taste as the flavours melted in his mouth.

"How is it? Isn't too spicy right--" "This is the best dish I've ever had in a while. Thank you so much for this lunch Hatake-san. You'll make a good wife one day--" Yuta stopped in midway as both looked at each other with rosy cheeks.

"N-no I meant that the food is so delicious that your future partner would be blessed to have you as his." Yuta stutters blushing hard as Luna smiled brightly. She slowly outstretched her hand before gliding her thumb along corner of his lips leaving him stunned.

"There you go. There was a bit of sauce on your face. You can eat as much as you like. I made more to last a day. And thanks for the compliment yuta-kun." Yuta's heart beat raced as he heard his name being uterred with so much gentleness and softness. He could hear her for all day.

"I just stated the truth luna-chan." He whispers softly looking at her purple irises, drowning in them like in ocean.

"So have you made a plan on where you going this vacation?"

"Luna-chan...if I may ask, would you...like to accompany me for this vacation? After Rika's accident, I never had a vacation or went somewhere with anyone. I was too heartbroken and scared to go anywhere. But this time I want to change that. Would you...like to accompany me? I promise I will take care of you--"

"How can I say no to you yuta-kun? I'll definitely come with you. I'll make sure to make this vacation be the best of your life. We will do everything to make up your every missed vacation okay?" Luna cheered happily as yuta smiled happily.

"Let me just pack my things okay? Ill be right back." Luna quickly ran upstairs before taking out her suitcase as she started packing her necessary things such as clothes, shoes, moisturizers, chaptsticks and much more. After packing she sent a message to her dad informing him about sudden plan.

Alright just be careful princess, and enjoy...but not too much okay~ Love you 💜

She blushed at his message before meeting with yuta downstairs as both went for a trip, full of memories to last a lifetime.

"I didn't knew you could drive yuta-kun?" Luna chuckled sitting behind black haired boy as he smiled.

"There's lot of things you don't know about me luna-chan. " He starts the bike as they both rode the road with high speed erupting a loud squeal from the female. She quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head on his back relaxing. She smiled nuzzling in his  back as she felt a hand gripping onto her hands, giving it a soft squeeze.