A Talk With Gojo💜

When the bell rang, their history teacher gathered their things and walked out of the class.

"Finally.." Maki groaned, stretching her arms and legs out. "Now after this, we just got homeroom and the week is done!"

"Salmon...!" Inumaki breathed out, leaning against his chair.

Yuta chuckled at their antics before glancing over at the silverette beside him. "Are you planning on doing anything this weekend, Hatake-san?"

"Maybe shopping! What about you, Okkotsu-san?"

He blushed,"Ah, well, maybe I can—"

"-Whoa, whoa, whoa," Maki said, sending him an irked look. "Have you forgotten that you're gonna spend the weekend training with me and Panda? You still suck at using your sword."

"And at dodging," Panda added.

His face paled. "R-right..." His hopes of spending time with luna went down the drain. Luna chuckled at him sadily before turning to Maki,"Come on guys, give him a break. As you said it's weekend so why not enjoy it?"

Yuta looked stunned when Maki nods before offering her a thankful smile to which she just waved it off.

"Good afternoon, kids~" Gojo sang as he walked into the room. "Guess what?"

"Principal Yaga fired you!" Maki exclaimed.

"You were dumped?" Panda said.

"Your license was expanded?" Luna chuckled.

"Tuna mayo!"

Gojo's shoulders slumped. "You guys are awful at this, and what's up with all of your guesses?! You're all wrong! What I'm here to announce is that summer break starts now!"

Maki's jaw dropped. "WHAT? Why didn't you tell us this sooner?!"

"I forgot!" He beamed.

Panda scratched his head,"You guys didn't know? My dad told me weeks ago." He flinched under several glares before getting pinned down on floor.

"Couldn't you tell us this any sooner?" Maki growls punching him as he struggled under her grip while Luna tried to get her away from Panda who quickly got behind Yuta leaving poor guy face Maki's wrath.

"I think I should start packing then. I can't wait to meet daddy!" Luna quickly waved her friends a quick goodbye before walking to her room.

She quickly took a bath before started packing for home. After an hour of being exhausted she finally packed up all things. She took out her purple phone before calling a certain number. The call was picked on second ring as Luna quickly pulled phone away from her ear as a loud voice was heard from it.

"LUNA MY PRINCESS! WHY DIDNT YOU CALLED ME LAST NIGHT? YOU DIDNT ANSWERED MY MESSAGES NOR MY CALLS! YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS---" "Sorry daddy, I was just about to call you but I had to attend the class and last night I was at mission. But guess what? I'm coming home as summer vacations are starting tomorrow!" Luna cried happily only to blink at ended call.

Seriously? How mom ended up with you is out of world daddy. She chuckled putting phone in her bag.

"Luna-chan. "

She let out a small squeak and turned around, only to relax when she saw Gojo. He was dressed in casual wear, a pair of blue jeans and a baggy black shirt with his signature dark sunglasses over his eyes.

"Gojo-sensei?" she blinks in surprise. "Is... something wrong?"

The upper corners of his lips went up. "Nah, I'm just here to offer you a ride. You're going back home, right?"