Despair 💜

Luna sobs weakly as she sat alone under cherry blossoms, looking at night sky with teary eyes.

Why? Why is this all happening to me? What did I do wrong to someone that I am entangled in this mess. She thought confused. When she first met Gojo, he striked her as the most handsome man she ever saw in her life. He is blessed with a good personality and is known as the strongest sorcerer alive. She only held admiration and utmost respect for albino, she didn't even realised when her admiration started changing into these sinful feelings.

If she now thinks, she felt disgusted of herself. She was playing with his feelings, she even let him touch her in a way he shouldn't. She crossed all the boundaries between a student and teacher. Not to mention, she cheated on her boyfriend who holds nothing but utter trust and love for her.

And today, she even ruined her most cherishing relationship with Fushiguro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"M-megumi please dont--" Luna moans feeling his lips brushing against hers hastily, as if they were dying to meet them.

She tossed her head back to break the kiss only for him to tug on her hair, she whimpers feeling his rough hold before deepening the kiss. Tears brimmed in corner of her eyes as she moans, his tongue exploring her wet cavern as a trail of saliva cascades her chin.

She pants heavily, looking at him flustered face as his beautiful emeralds stared deep in her half lidded eyes. He pecked her lips before his kisses started trailing down.

She whines sensually feeling his soft lips brushing against her jaw before kissing her neck. She cried holding onto his biceps, his lips sucking onto it desperately.

"Megumi p-please," She sobbed frightened, his arms around her waist tightened feeling her squirming in his lap.

"P-p-please stop,...I don't want it," She begged with teary eyes as he ignored her whines, sucking onto her sensitive spot harder making her whimper.

"FUSHIGURO STOP!" She screamed scared, feeling his hands on her pants almost unbuttoning it. She pushed him harshly on his chest before a loud slap echoed followed by a heavy breathing.

Fushiguro's eyes widen in shock and fear, he gently held his bruised cheek as it burned. Realisation finally struck him as he realised his actions. He quickly turned towards silverette as loud wails reached his ears, his eyes never leaving her trembling frame as she wept in front of him.

"Luna I--" She gasps flinching away, shaking her head swiftly.

"Please don't, stay away." Her one sentence left his heart shattered as he stared her with numb eyes.

"Luna I am sorry--" "Fushiguro please dont, you're scaring me just stop!" She hiccups as his hand fell down.

"Luna please! Stop!" Fushiguro yells desperately as silverette ran away, ignoring all his calls.

Tears of frustration roll down his cheeks as he punched the wall out of anger,"I-I finally l-lost her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

The more she thought about Fushiguro brought more tears to her as she felt her heart throbbing painfully.

Why? Why did this happen to us? Why Megumi-chan? She thought confused. Her heart wanted to go back to him and talk to him, clear out all this misunderstanding between them but she couldn't find the courage in herself to do it. She was still quite shaken up due to that incident that she even missed many calls, didn't bothering to see them.

She quickly picked up the call in hope it was Fushiguro. "Hello?" She spoke softly as she frozed hearing a voice she didn't heared for long.

"Hello baby, how are you doing?" Yuta spoke as Luna's hands trembled hearing his soothing voice. She didn't hear a single word but his voice as he talked. She bit her trembling lips harshly, holding back her tears.

"Baby, hello? You still there?" She took a shaky breath before answering him. Yuta's eyes narrowed as he picked on her trembling voice followed by unusual silence on other side.

"Baby, tell me the truth. Where are you and what exactly happened? And don't you dare lie to me." That was the last sentence before she finally broke down crying.

Yuta's grip on his phone tightened as he heard her crying, he clenched his jaw in anger as he thought of worse before trying to stay calm, letting her cry before he starts his questioning.

"Who was it?" Yuta got straight to the point as she only cried harder, her eyes started burning due to the amount of tears she was shedding as she clutched her chest tightly.

"P-p-please I can't take it a-anymore now, I'm begging you. Please r-return back to me. I-I truly need you yuta please, I need you." She hiccups.

Yuta could feel his blood boiling as veins popped in his neck and hand. The longer he heard her wailing, more anger he felt. He cut off the call, before dialing another number.

"Hello, Miguel? Yes, I want to discuss something very important. Can I come now? Cool, I'll be there in few minutes." Yuta ended the call before looking at his screen lock, Luna's smiling face stared right back at him as he kissed it.

"No one hurts you and can get away my love. Just hold on, I'm coming for you."

Luna sighs putting her phone away when she got a call from Maki, she picked it up as her heart nearly stopped hearing her words.

"Luna its Fushiguro, he has locked himself in his room and isn't responding. Please come as soon as possible."

The phone fell from her clutch as she quickly broke in a sprint, tears blurring her vision as the worse outcomes flashed in her mind. No, Luna don't think so much negative. She assured herself before picking up her pace as she ran the whole way back to school campus.