Training With Gojo💜

Vacations ended last week, meaning all sorceres returned back to school. Yuta and luna tried to keep their relation secret. Tried but failed miserably. All thanks to yuta who uploaded their photo on instagram by mistake before quickly deleting it. But unfortunately all of them had seen it to their unfortunate.All the while the couple was being teased to infinity, especially yuta who looked down with red face after being threatened by maki to keep luna safe or else he would have to answer her.

"I have good news!" Gojo announced,  skipping into the room.

"Tuna mayo?" Inumaki asked.

"We're getting a better teacher?" Maki droned.

"You finally got a girlfriend!" Panda exclaimed.

"Class is canceled?" Yuta guessed.

"You got your license back?" Luna grins. Gojo sighed in disappointment. "You guys are terrible at guessing. No! You're all wrong! Next month is the 29th Annual Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event!"

Silence.

His shoulders slumped,"Seriously? You kids are lame..."

"Oh!" Panda suddenly straightened up. "I heard of that!"

"I haven't," Maki said. "What is it?"

"It's this competition between our school and the Kyoto school," he explained. "It's pretty cool from what I heard. There's team battles and one on one battles. But it's only for second and third years so I have no idea what this has to do with us..."

"Actually!" Gojo lifted up a finger. "It's usually for second and third years, buuut first years can be permitted as long as they get an upperclassman's permission."

Maki's jaw dropped, "Are you saying we were given permission to participate?!"

"No!" He answered with a laugh, crushing her hopes.

She slammed her fist against her desk before growling,"Then why the hell are you telling us this?!"

"Because one of you is able to join," he said, smiling teasingly.

Everyone froze.

"...Who?" She asked.

"Due to the uneven numbers, I've been tasked with selecting one of my first year students to join the Kyoto Event next month. And that person issssss," he dragged the word out, his finger trailing over each of their faces as if he was picking them even though he had already made up his mind a long time ago.

"Yuta!"

"...What...?" He whispered faintly, the color draining from his face.

"Him?!" Maki looked stupefied.

"Yep!" Gojo grinned. "Since the Kyoto school won the last event, Yuta will be joining the second and third years over to the Kyoto campus so make sure to bring lots of souvenirs for your classmates! And good luck! Don't lose!" He said, giving him a thumbs up.

"Wow! I'm so jealous, yuta-kun! You'll do grea-yuta?!" Luna shouts pulling him from his slouching position.

The poor boy had wilted, sinking haphazardly on his seat as if his soul had left his body.

"Upperclassmen... battles..." he mummers.

Inumaki looked at him weirdly,"Mustard leaf?"

"Don't tell me he's too scared to fight against the older kids," Maki deadpanned. "Get your act together, you're a Special Grade!"

"I think I'm gonna throw up," yuta said, sucking in a breath.

"You'll be fine yuta-kun. Don't doubt yourself. You'll be all fine! If you ask me, I'm gonna say you're gonna defeat them all by yourself!" Luna smiled patting his back.