His Insatiable Love 💜

"Satoru, calm down. Please?" Ayana begged the Gojo hier as he hugged her close, his head buried in crook of her neck, she hugged his trembling frame slowly.

 Please?" Ayana begged the Gojo hier as he hugged her close, his head buried in crook of her neck, she hugged his trembling frame slowly

She could feel her eyes stinging with tears but she blinks them away, seeing yuji staring at them worried.

"Satoru, please brace yourself, yuji is looking." Ayana whispers softly, patting his back making him pull away.

"Gojo sir, are you okay?" Yuji asks worried, making the albino nods.

"I-I am fine yuji, we will continue our lessons tomorrow, okay?" Gojo smiled, patting his head making the pinkette nod before turning towards Uchiha heiress.

He held out his hand for her as she grabbed onto it, without a second thought. She smiled turning towards teenager, kissing his forehead," Take care of yourself, sweetheart. We will surely meet later, hm?"

With that both adults teleported away, leaving confused and worried yuji behind.

"Sato--mmph," Ayana could feel air trapped in her lungs as the six eyes holder pulled her in a tight hug, not letting go any time soon.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry, please forgive me, Aya. I know my actions don't deserve your apology but still, I'm ashamed of my past behavior. There wasn't a single night I haven't thought about you in past ten years. The guilt and desperation to ask for your forgiveness, never let me live in peace. I am so so sorry my love." Ayana's lips trembled as she felt a drop on her neck, followed by several others.

"S-satoru look at me, look up please, let me see you for once," Ayana sniffles, cupping his face lovingly making him look up. She gently slid off his blindfold, a small smile curled on her tear drenched lips as she saw those beautiful blue iris again, the ones she fell in love hard.

"You want my forgiveness?" He nods.

"You won't receive any." She spoke making him stare at her stunned. A sad smile lingering on his lips as he gulps hard, nodding weakly.

"I-I understand. Your anger is justified, I just wanted to apologise and get this off of my chest--" She chuckles, bursting in a laughter putting a halt on his rambling, confusing the poor fellow.

"Oh my, you should've seen the look on your face. You look so cute and innocent, lover boy." Ayana chuckles, as her laughter died making him blink owlishly.

She smiled carassing his cheeks, rubbing soothing circles with her thumb as he nearly melted in her touch. He closed his eyes relaxed, leaning more in her touch as he grasped her hands on his face, kissing the palms with utmost tenderness, as if she was made of glass.

"To forgive someone, one must have a sense of hatred or grudge against them. And I hold nothing of that sort of feelings for you, my lover boy." Ayana grins as his eyes snapped open in shock.

"Yes, I did felt disheartened, even terrified of you. But hatred?" Ayana shooked her head making him stare at her wide-eyed.

"I don't understand you. It's not that I'm not happy but still, don't you feel a speck of hatred for me? Even after everything I did to you?" Gojo asks making her shake her head in denial.