I Belong To You 💜

Luna's eyes fluttered open, a gentle smile gracing her face as a beautiful scene flashed before her. Fushiguro slept peacefully as his eyelashes nearly touched his cheekbones, his soft rosy lips twisted in a stunning smile.

She gently raised her head from his chest only to chuckle as his arms pulled her closer to him, forcing her to lay back on him before cuddling into him.

"Wakey, wakey my little tiger," Luna purred as he groans before buring himself in her neck. Luna shivers in delight as she felt his hot breath tickling against her neck.

"Megumi-chan it tickles," She whines squirming in his arms only to squeals as he peppered butterfly kisses all over her neck.

"Ahh Megumi-chan no-ahh," Luna laughs underneath him as he chuckles.

"It's the most beautiful morning I've ever had in my life, it's not everyone's cup of tea to be blessed with such a stunning girl to wake up beside him," Fushiguro smiled, twirling a lock of her hair before planting a kiss on it.

Luna fought off the blush before cupping his face lovingly, planting gentle kisses on his eyes. "I feel the same way my tiger. And thanks to you, I've had the beautiful sleep last night without any nightmares. Thank you for last night."

"You're welcome here anytime luna--" Both teens blinks as they heard voices from outside. Both of them stood up from bed before walking outside. The moment door opened, Luna could see her soul leaving her body.

Her eyes widen in shock as she saw two familiar ravenette talking with Yaga principal. She quickly pulled Fushiguro inside before locking the door shut.

"Luna what's the matter--"

"Oh my god, it's literally over for me. They say good times aren't for long but mine doesn't last long more than a blink of an eye. It was nice knowing you Megumi-chan, just promise me you'll take care of yourself and be greatest sorcerer of time." Luna cried pacing around the room while Fushiguro stood there, looking at her dumbfounded.

"Luna, I really love you but sometimes I feel sympathy for Okkotsu-san. " He spoke gaining her attention.

"Because you're so dumb." Luna looked at him offended. She was about to retort when they heard knocking on door. Luna's eyes widened as she quickly held Fushiguro.

"Where are you going?" She whispers.

"Obviously to open the door--"

"You won't open the door."

Both stared at each other in silence before hearing the knocking continued. She gasps as he went to open door before quickly hiding behind it.

Fushiguro blinks owlishly as two men entered the room. "Yes, what can I do for you? Sir?"

Madara looked at Fushiguro before frowning. "Where can I find Megumi?" Fushiguro blinks twice.

"I am Megumi but what business do you have with me?" Madara's frown deepened as he looked at him with judgemental eyes.

"Why do you have a girly name?" Luna gaped offended as Fushiguro glared at him. His eyes caught Luna's desperate gaze who held a finger to her lips, telling him to be silent as he sighs frustrated.

"Big brother that's rude. Let me talk to him." Izuna smiled at Fushiguro whose glare softened slightly.

"Sorry to disturb you in early morning but it's just my grand-niece hadn't return back since yesterday. She informed us that she would be back by 8:00 but she's still not back yet. She mentioned about meeting her friends where she mentioned you. So we just wants to ask if you know about here whereabouts?" Izuna asks calmly as Fushiguro sweat dropped seeing Luna shake her head while shaking her hands in air doing weird poses.