New Sensei 💜

Luna stared around, looking at place amazed. It looked like a domain, with blood on floor and above a thoracic chamber like bone structure. She slowly turned around as her eyes widen to see a familiar pinkette sitting on top of skull island in a throne, staring down at her with his ruby orbs.

Ryomen Sukuna. The King Of Curses. He looked like Yuji, except his pink hair was pushed back and black tattoos decorated his skin. He was dressed in traditional fashion, which actually kind of suited him in a way. His face was devoid of Yuji's usual charming aura, and was instead staring intently at her.

"Do you know who I am?"

"You're..Ryomen Sukuna, aren't you?"

His lips thinned and he straightened himself. Something about her answer must have displeased him.

"And?"

"Uh... that's all I know."

His eyes narrowed. "That's all you know."

"Um..there's a whole history book of you. I was curious to learn about you, but Gojo-sensei said its nothing too important, so he had me skip that."

Oh he definitely looked pissed off now.

His jaw was clenched, but he took a deep breath like he was trying to contain all his anger.

"I see," he said lowly. "Do you know who you are?"

"Luna. Luna Hatake. " Luna stutters as he hummed, his eyes never leaving hers for a second.

"So, um... can I ask why you brought me here? And where am I?"

"I brought your soul into my Innate Domain. Your physical body currently slumbers in your room." He replied. "As
for why I brought you... well, that's none of your business."

"Oh, so... can you... bring me back?"

"No." He smirked, as her mouth hang ajar in surprise.

"Is there a reason why you're so eager to leave?" His smirk broaded at her nervous frame.

"Um you yourself said you have no business with me at the moment so, can you please send me back? " She stutters nervously, fiddling with her fingers as she averts her gaze away from his. She gulps as she could still feel his ruby orbs staring down at her in silence, her self-consioious slowly rising.

"You're totally opposite of Ayana aren't you?" Her eyes widen at his words, craving her neck at him.

"W-what? You know my mom?" He slowly nods as she stared at him amazed. The King Of Curses knew my mom?! Just how divinely strong was she? To be known and acknowledge by The Ryomen Sukuna?!

"But if I may ask, how did you know my mom? I mean, how did she met you?" Luna asks curiously as his smirk widened at her curiosity.

"Your mother, she was quite a unique woman I've ever come across in my lifetime. She was quite courageous, reckless most of times. But she was quite powerful. She was one-woman army, considering she was heiress of Uchiha Clan. " Luna could feel the hatred as he spat the name Uchiha as if it was poison.

"The Uchiha Clan was the most powerful Clan of Jujutsu World at one point, and still it's legacy continue. With their remarkable Sharingan. But of course, it still doesn't hide the fact that they're nothing but cursed clan." Luna's heart jumped as he suddenly transported in front of her, making her jump in surprise.

"You said you're Luna Hatake right?" She nods as he leans forward, making her flinch away in frighten.

"Good for you. After seeing how sensitive you are, you wouldn't survive a day in Uchiha clan. " Sukuna mused as she raised her brows confused.