Our Incomplete Story 💜

Luna finally reached the campus as she met Maki and others. Maki noticed the silverette before quickly walking to her.

"Luna he's not responding to either of us. Please, he only listens to you. What if he's done something--" Luna quickly shooked her head as she spoke in a soothing voice.

"Let me try, please. Will you give us space? I want to talk to him alone." Maki nods as she and others left and Luna founds herself standing at his door all alone.

She gently knocked on his door before hearing a deep husky voice,"Luna, just leave. I don't wanna talk to you this moment. "

"And I won't leave till you open this door and have a talk with me Megumi-chan. You do know me, I wont leave unless you talk to me." Luna spoke as she waited for a moment before hearing the door unlock.

She quickly walked inside, locking it shut. She finally turned around to see two emerald iris staring at her coldly. Both stared at each other in silence before Luna decided to break it.

"Why?" She finally asks as his glare softened slightly.

"Why are you doing this Megumi-chan? Why? You do know how much we love you and still you act like you don't care--"

"Just like you?" Fushiguro finally spoke in a strained voice, hinting that he's been crying. Luna could also see stains of tears on his cheeks along with his numb eyes.

"I also love you way too much Luna, I also care about you. I am willing to die any time for you but you?" Fushiguro frowns looking at her with glistening eyes as she walked towards him.

She finally dropped herself in front of him before hugging him close. "Love is truly the most twisted curse. I've finally understood today what Gojo-sensei meant." Luna smiled through tears as she soon felt masculine arms around her. Both of them stayed like that, listening to each other's heartbeat in serenity.

"Megu--"

"P-please just a bit more," She nods snuggling into him as he sighs deeply. Both of them raised their head before meeting each other's eyes.

"I am sorry," Both spoke at same time surprising one another.

"You speak first Luna," She shooked her head, cupping his face gently.

"No Megumi-chan please, you go first." He looked in her beautiful glittery eyes as he found himself drown towards them.

"Please forgive me luna, I deeply regret for my actions. I really love you Luna, I truly love you so much. Back then when you said you would always stay with me, I...rememberd something which made me lose my senses. I know you love Okkotsu-san, and believe me if staying with him makes you happy then I would be happiest person for you both. The method of my showing love for you may be wrong but not my purpose." He whispers as she blushed, averting her gaze away from him.

"You're the first girl whom I considered mine from my heart. You're the first and last girl whom I loved deeply. To tell you the truth, I've never been so angry or disappointed in myself. The pain of losing you will always remain in my heart. I still wish I had told you my feelings earlier." He gently tucked a piece of lock behind her ear, holding her chin lightly making her look at him.

"Tell my Luna, would you have be mine? If I confessed my love to you?" She bites her lip nervously as she looked at him through her eyelashes.

"Please Luna, say that you love as much as I love you. Even if its a lie, just say it once--"

"I love you Megumi, I truly love you so much." His eyes widen in happiness as a small smile pricked on his pink lips.

"And please, let me express my heart for tonight. I am telling you the truth Megumi, if you had told me that night that you loved me, I would have been yours. And this isn't a lie, I truly liked you so much in a romantic way before yuta." Luna smiled kissing the corner of his lips, he blinked surprised.

"My heart was waiting for you to like me too. And maybe while waiting for each other, we became so distant yet so close." Luna smiled sadily before moving back from his lap. She sat on his bed before laying back, looking at the ceiling with fresh mind.

She felt so happy and light after getting the feelings off of her heart. She thought when suddenly she felt the bed sinking as she opened her eyes to see Fushiguro laying beside her, looking at her with a beautiful smile. His eyes trailed to her neck as his eyes lit up seeing a familiar piece of jewelry.

She's still wearing it. Fushiguro thought with flustered face.

"So, what you thinking now tiger?" Luna jokes as he chuckles before shaking his head.

"Megumi-chan I'm sorry, I shouldn't of slapped you so hard." He shrugs it off.

"No, I totally deserved it for being a jerk--"

"No but still, I shouldn't of been so harsh on you. Even though I slapped you, I felt the pain. I wasn't sad about the incident more than that I slapped you. I'm sorry." She carases his cheek, looking in his beautiful sea of forest with lovestruck eyes.

"Megumi-chan can I stay with you tonight?" She asks as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in his chest.

"You're always welcome here, you don't have to ask. Just crash in whenever you feel like." She smiled before stripping herself out of her haori as Fushiguro went to his closet.

"Here, you can change in them if you like." She thanked him before taking clothes, getting herself changed as he went to bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, he returned. He gasps looking at silverette in his grey shorts and long-sleeved black shirt. The clothes were too small for him, but they were a perfect size on her as the shirt literally kissed ever single corner of her body brining out it's beautiful curves to his eyes.

He blushed seeing her hands outstretched towards him as he gently got in bed with her. She hugged him close, lying herself on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her.

"I love you Megumi Fushiguro, " Luna smiled snuggling into him as he smiled softly.

"I love you more, Luna Hatake." Both teens fell in deep slumber, laying in each other's arms after a long day. For the very first time in many years, both had a sleep full of serenity.