1st Mission💜

"Here is your uniform princess."

"But daddy, why this design only?"

"Because, it reminds me of your mom. She would wear same as this."

"Its just same as mom huh? Well she had a great taste." Luna smiled twirling in front of mirror, admiring her school uniform.

" Luna smiled twirling in front of mirror, admiring her school uniform

She then went outside her dorm only to bump into a girl. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!" Luna, as sensitive she was quickly bowed to her letting out a string of apologise.

"Hey, it's alright. No harm done. By the way you're okay right?" Luna nods, raising her head as her eyes sparked to see a beautiful girl around her age wearing spectacles and shiny green hair tied in a ponytail.

"Wow, you're so pretty~" Maki blushed at her compliment as she muttered a small thanks.

"I am Maki Zenin. Nice to meet you." Maki smiled offering her a handshake which she gladly took.

"It's pleasure to meet you Maki-sister, I'm Luna. Luna Hatake. " Maki nods, a bit surprised at her last name. Hatake? So she's probably daughter of The Copy Sorcerer.

"Let's get going to our class hm?" Luna nods as they walked towards classroom led by Maki. They opened door as they saw an albino boy and a literally panda.

'Hey there, I am-" "Wow you're so cute, I love pandas!" Luna squeals hugging him tight as panda looked down at girl with a smile. He pats her head gently as she introduced herself.

"Luna huh? A beautiful name to a beautiful girl." Panda compliment her as she blushed. She then turned towards her other classmate as he smiled softly, passing her a note.

I am Inumaki Toge. I'm cursed speaker and only speak onigiri ingredients. Nice to meet you.

"Nice to meet you as well Toge-san." Luna smiles as all of them nearly melted at her heart warming smile. Her aura could literally light even darkest region of world.

"Hello my lovely students. Good morning to you guys~" All turned towards the voice to see gojo smiling at them.

'Nice to see you all here, I hope you all introduced yourselves and if not you can do it later,so I will skip to main topic. I'm Satoru Gojo, your class incharge. Hope you're all happy hm?" Gojo asks excited, to which he only got silence and blanked faces except Luna's beautiful smile making his blood rush faster.

"Okay, so for our first day...follow me outside!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"All right you guys, I want to test your strength and capabilities as sorcerer. So go inside the building and exocrise the curses." Gojo exclaims as all gaped at haunted building.

"This school building is haunted when a student years ago committed suicide. People says his ghost wanders around making it haunted. Don't worry at all, it's only 4th grade curses in there. I know all of you can take it quite easily." Gojo smiled as all looked at each other and nods.

"All right, ready?...go!" All sprint inside building as they stopped at staircase.

"How about we split up? This would make it easier to finish it off quickly?" All agreed before Toge and Panda went down basement and Maki and Luna went upstairs.

"Don't worry, it's just 4th grade curses. Nothing much dangerous. We can take it hm?" Maki assured her, taking out her weapon as Luna nods, a bit nervous. It was first time she would ever exocrise the curses all alone, without her father supervising her. But she knew she could do it. She's Luna Hatake. She would do anything to make her parents proud.

"LUNA! BEHIND YOU!" Luna quickly ducked as curse went crashing in wall in front of her. Luna looked at curse worried, it quickly jumped at her as she punched it with bare hands, killing it on the spot leaving Maki shocked a bit.

Her raw strength is quite remarkable. Nothing less could be expected being a Hatake of course. Maki looked at girl as a small smirk was formed on her rosy lips. I like her already.

"All of you done well today. I'm so proud of you." Gojo cheered as all went out building only to pipe down his excitement when he saw a certain silverette in tears with Maki comforting her while panda and Toge looked at her worried.

"What happened? Luna-chan why are you crying?" Gojo asked curiously as she whipped her moist cheeks shaking her head gently.

"Luna its alright. You did absolute good-" "B-but still I killed him. He looked so scared when I punched him. I feel so bad for him." Luna cried as Maki hugged her close, rubbing her back as gojo looked at her in silence.

So this is what Kakashi meant? She's really quite sensitive. He could now see it. She truly was a kind-hearted soul. Too kind to be a jujutsu sorcere. No wonder Kakashi didn't wanted her to join Jujutsu Tech. She even shed tears for the curses who got nothing to do with her.

Gojo smiled softly, patting her head as she looked at him sadily. "You did wonderful Luna-chan. You're truly a humble person to cry for a curses death. But no tears now okay? We gotta celebrate your first mission right?" Luna nods slowly.

"Alright you guys, what you wanna eat? My treat." Gojo exclaims as all cheered.

"What do you want Luna-chan?" He asks after hearing everyone's desired treat as she pondered a bit.

"Anmitsu would be good." Gojo nods leading everyone away to a fancy restaurant.

"Luna may I say something something if you don't mind?" Luna shakes her head.

"Don't take it to your heart but your too kind to be a jujutsu sorcere. And sorry to say this but your kindness will be your downfall one day." Luna's eyes widened as she bit her lips nervously.

It was true. She couldn't deny it. Her father may not say this, but she can see it in his eyes. She's truly too weak when it comes to handling her emotions and this is what holding her back from unleashing her true strength. She has to overcome this somehow before it's too late. She thought looking at her smiling sensei.