Fight Till Death 💜

Luna groans as she heard loud explosions followed by shouts and screams. She lifted her head from yuta's chest, her half lidded eyes wide awake as she saw the sky turning inky white.

Curtain? But why? She flinched hearing a loud crash outside as she pat yuta on his face, to wake him up.

"Baby? Please wake up." She whispers bitting her lips nervously. She slowly sat up straight only to whine as sharp pain penetrate through her entire body. She groans, pulling herself up as she stood on her wobbly legs.

She yelps softly as her legs gave in, blushing hard as she remembered her actions of last night. Oh no, what did I do? What does yuta think of me right now? She thought scared as she quickly gathered her uniform, wearing it on.

She slowly stood up before running outside, ignoring the pain in her lower region. What are these voices? And where is everyone else gone to?

She quickly ducked down as a cursed spirit went above her, crashing into wall beside her. She looked at it confused before quickly running outside as her eyes widen to see the scene in front if her.

"MAKI?! TOGE! PANDA!" She shouts scared, kneeling in front Maki as she cupped her face in her trembling hold. Her eyes watered at the sight of her face, literally drenched in her blood as she observed her unconscious form. She looked at her other friends, Toge in same condition as her, laying in pool of his crimson liquid and Panda with his arm missing, his stuffing literring around him.

"Who did this to you guys? Maki? Toge wake up! Please guys.."  Tears fell down silently, dropping on maki's face when suddenly she heard footsteps behind her.

"We meet again dear." Her body started trembling hearing that cold voice. She slowly turned around, her eyes widened in fear as two familiar brown eyes stared down at her. She gulps under his intense gaze, standing up straight.

"No hello? No greeting? I'm a bit disappointed. Is it because of our last conversation?" Her lips quivered as her hand touched her bandaged head, her body literally freezing at his mere sight. His power was rocketing the sky, it's almost as strong as Gojo-Sensei and her daddy. And if he was as strong as them,  she was in big trouble.

He took his first step, her legs automatically moving back. She tried opening her mouth but his one glance made her words stuck in her throat.

"Hm, you wanna say something?" He smirked slyly, tilting his head as she sighed shakily. He knows she's scared and he finds it amusing.

"Is that hesitation I see? Aw, never thought that Uchiha clan had that, especially Aya--" "Don't you dare take my mom's name." She shouts angrily.

"Yeah, that's more like her. Hesitation, fear, weakness, these words were stranger to her. She didn't knew what they meant. But of course, not everyone is like her." Luna narrowed her eyes at him, his words stinging deeply inside her heart. She knew what he meant by those words. He was comparing her to her mother. She knew she stood nowhere near her mother at this moment. And she knew, he was well aware of this.

"Everyone has their time to shine, ayana just lost her shine too soon if I think now. All of this started with Obito's death. And then her father, who hated her from a long time ago. And then Kakashi--" Geto's eyes darkens as he saw two red eyes glaring at him with pure rage.

"Eternal Magenkyou Sharingan? Well I guess I did underestimate you, I forgot who your parents are. In their teenage, Ayana and Kakashi were unstoppable duo. You have both of their blood running in your veins. Let's see if you have half of their power or not?" Geto smirked taking out a red three faced spear as she clutched her jaw in anger.

She quickly jumped away before dodging the sharp weapon as her sharingan swirled, locking onto his every move. She kicked his arm, making his grip loosened around weapon, ripping it away from his grasp. She crushed it with her bare hands, his staring at her bewildered.