New Era 💜

"Baby? What happened to you?" Yuta quickly held her before sitting her on bed, using his reverse cursed technique to heal all wounds and bruises.

Luna's mind was still stuck on conversation she had with gojo. The more she thought about gojo the more nervous and scared she felt about him. She can't deny the fact that deep down in her heart she felt a bit attracted towards male. The first time she saw him, he totally had her wrapped around his fingers. She was willing to train as much as she could to get atleast one satisfied glance or praise from him. His smile, his praises, his voice, his very presence, his touch always sooths her, motivated her to become more better for him. To meet upto his expectations. To go on missions along with him.

"Baby?" Luna startled as yuta placed his hand on her shoulder, shaking her out of her trance. She looked at his worried form before holding his hand softly.

"I'm alright honey. Thank you for healing me."

"But how did all this happened? Who did this to you?"

"Nothing it's just...my training session with Gojo-sensei was a bit intense today." Luna smiled sadily remembering his cold blue eyes staring down at her with disappointment.

"What?! Gojo-sensei did this?! But he's never too rough with you so why so--"

"It's okay honey. Maybe he's a bit worried about the past events that happened. Geto-san was after all once Gojo-sensei's bestfriend, so it must've been too hard for him to take his death. We would've been same if...God forbid..one of us died in death parade. "

"But still baby, he shouldn't take his anger out on you-" Luna kissed him, earning a surprised gasp from him. Yuta looked at her with rosy cheeks as she send him a small smile.

"You always surprises me with your unexpected moves, I will miss these affectionate touches of yours." Yuta whispers softly making her blink confused.

"Honey, what do you mean--" His next words literally broke her heart into million pieces. "Baby, I've got to go to Africa for my training. "

"Actually with Rika-chan gone, I've lost my special grade. So to earn my position back, I've got to train hard so that I can be strong enough to protect you from any danger in future." Yuta explained raising his head. He panicked seeing her eyes watering before pulling her in his chest. Loud wails echoed in dorm room as he sighed sadily, soothing her back.

"B-but you promised m-me that you'll a-always stay with..." She chocked on her tears, not being able to utter a single word due to throat filled with tears.

"Baby look at me," He tried cupping her face as she gripped onto his shoulders tightly, shaking her head.

"Baby please look at me, please show me your face. Let me see you for once baby, please." He held her face lovingly missing her tears away as she took a shaky breath.

"Honey please, I don't care about you being a special grade or not I just want to be with you. I want you in front of my eyes, to sleep in your arms every single night and wake up in the please...don't go..how can I leave without you?" Luna cried cupping his cheeks as he smiled softly.

"I know baby, trust me I want the same thing as well. But trust me baby, there's nothing I can do now. I've to go for train with Miguel, Gojo-sensei asked me to and I can't deny him after the fight with Geto. I would've lost if it wasn't Rika-chan." Yuta spoke as she looked at him with glassy eyes.

"How long will it be?" "I dont know maybe months? Years?" She frowns worried before looking down. She moans as she felt him kissing her neck before laying her down.

"But...before leaving babygirl...let me have you for this night...let me remind you of my love..." She mewls in pleasure as he ripped off her uniform before kissing her desperately.

"P-please do...make sure to..ahhh..make us...long for this...ngh-night..ahh yuta.." Luna moans rubbing her cheeks against him before stripping out of her undies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"I guess it's time," Maki sighed. "Man, it sucks that Panda isn't here."

"It's alright, he already said his goodbyes," Yuta assured. "He-"

"-Yuta~! It's time to go!" Another voice chimed. Gojo skipped over to the group, having gone to the foodcourt to buy some sweets. "Miguel already went ahead of you, so you should hurry up!"

"We were saying our goodbyes, dumbass!" Maki shouts, whacking him on the arm.

"Salmon," Inumaki said before hugging Yuta. "Mustard leaf."

"I'll stay safe, I promise," Yuta smiled.

"And you better get your Special Grade status back!" Maki ordered.

"I will, I will!"

When it was luna's turn for a goodbye, the other teens left to give them a more private moment (but they had to drag Gojo away too).

"I'm going to miss you," Luna sobs, squeezing him tightly. "Make sure to take care of yourself hm? And train hard so that you can return back to me as soon as possible." She smiled weakly as tears filled his eyes.

He quickly pulled her in a passionate kiss, pressing her against his body. She moans softly, wrapping her arms around his neck, his eyes never leaving hers for a second. A string of saliva connect the lovers as both huffed with rosy cheeks.

"I'll come back for my girl. Just wait for me will ya?" He held her hand in his before intervening them.

"Even if I have to wait for years, I'll always keep waiting for you. I promise you. Its either you or nobody else. "