lessons often burn chapter 4

:Narrator: once the sun has finally risen Rachel slowly starts to wake up from her long sleep from an eventful and tiring day yesterday. She looked around then looked down at her own hands reassuring herself that this wasn't a dream but very much reality.

:Rachel: so I'm really not dreaming about all of this it's actually happening...everything that happened yesterday well if this is going to be my new life I should make the most of it and learn about everything about this realm, the people, this war that's been going on for at least a century and what are the things I'm capable of and the flames that are now apart of me.

:Narrator: Rachel yawned getting out of bed and walked right to the bathroom to wake herself up a bit more from the long sleep she had she looked at herself in the mirror taking a long hard look at herself her eyes still glowing light blue still not quite used to her new look though. Rachel let the sink water run splashing herself a few times only when she felt her skin sizzle noticing the water she had splashed on her face already had started to evaporate into light steam leaving her face dry as it once was.

:Rachel: damn water just instantly evaporates on my skin pretty quickly I hope that's not a permanent thing I'll have to ask marina or hellex about that.

:Narrator: she sighed and turned the water off not before hearing a faint knock at her door Rachel walked towards it and slowly opened the door seeing one of the maids standing outside. The maid took a long look at Rachel before finally speaking.

:Female maid: good morning Miss Rachel I hope you slept well master hellex requested for you to join him for breakfast and talk about a few important matters with you well if you please do follow me.

:Rachel: oh yes of course and I slept fairly well actually...so I assume you work here how do you feel about hellex and his wife id like to get some insight from someone who's been by them for I assume for a long time.

:Female maid: I've been assisting them in this mansion for nearly 20 years now I can tell you they are good people very strong in many aspects sir hellex with his leadership and miss marina with her wisdom and kindness they both are indeed very much competent rulers even though we serve them they treat all of us with respect. They are even more fierce on the battlefield I can say without a doubt they are the ideal of what strength and leadership is but they aren't perfect sir hellex sometimes slacks off with his duties and miss marina is sometimes too forgiving but that kindness is part of the reason why she's very much respected throughout the realm.

:Rachel: interesting...well if they are going to become my parents naturally id like to know a lot about them thank you for your insight.

:Narrator: once Rachel finally made it to the dining room she immediately smelled all different kinds of food ranging from pancakes and eggs to sausage and waffles after sometimes plates of food were sent out while hellex walked into the dining room seeing as everything was already almost set.

:Hellex: I'm glad you could join me for breakfast all of this food being prepared you'll definitely need it for your training today the star in your soul does need energy just like you if you don't eat your start to feel well let's just say off as long as it's any amounts of sugar going into your body you'll be fine.

:Rachel: starting training this will be interesting but I have a question will water always evaporate on my skin every time I manage to get wet if so that would be unfortunate considering I like the feeling of water.

:Hellex: ahh don't worry that's a sign of your body still slowly adjusting to the star you are or were human so overtime your body will become accustomed to the star in your soul and that's why we need to get you trained controlling your flames and the heat within the body is something you must learn you don't want to accidentally burn anything to ashes as soon as you touch it. But with practice and training your body will do it automatically...fire isn't a tool to mistreat you must respect like you would with nature fire is the element of power and strength prideful but sometimes stubborn but it can also be gentle and an Ally.