The serpent in death's garden character 19

:Narrator: modius started to examine the blackish purple stone that he extracted from the lifeless man that laid in front of his feet the stone glowed in its deep color.

:Modius: forgive me...but for my vision to be fruition it must be done the life energy the essence of a soul are needed to bring the true rulers back. when all my efforts come to reality this realm will no longer know war no pain no bloodshed no conflict the only thing that will be is peace true beauty may finally flourish upon this land it pains me to take such lives but it is for a greater purpose.

:Narrator: while modius was admiring the stone in his hand the air slowly started to change to a dark green mist that filled the air modius looked up into the sky only to see green misty smoke covering his view seemingly the whole area has been covered in this thick green mist modius chuckled and closed his eyes and kept his head slightly tilted down.

:Modius: it's such a lovely day...for the sky to be covered by something so obscene is a mockery to the beings who gifted us such wonderful sights to view heaven from the ground.

:Narrator: while modius was in the middle of speaking within a few seconds he tilted his head then his body back completely avoiding a slash that was directed towards him as the air became thicker in green smoke modius opened his eyes feeling unbothered while Stella was holding onto both of her sai's she hid within the mist like camouflage.

:Stella: h-he dodged me how he can't see me let alone sense me so how did he...

:Modius: the father of my soul may watch for all the rotten sheep may weep when trapped into the abyss, frozen in place by deaths loving gaze.

:Stella: wh-what the hell is he talking about?

:Narrator: Stella kept up her guard watching modius walk through the mist seemingly like he was unaffected of the poisonous mist he continued to talk until everything went silent including his footsteps that's when Stella started to break out into a cold sweat hearing modius speak right behind her ear.

:Modius: it is within death that the truth may finally be brought out from the blinding light of lies.

:Narrator: Stella's eyes widened and quickly flipped one of her sai's that was in her hand and slashed back towards modius but this time modius caught Stella's sai in mid slash with his bare hand he slowly opened his eyes as the symbols that covered his body started to glow black as well Stella's body could sense danger like it was screaming at her that's when Stella let's go of her sai and jumped far back into the mist with a poisonous green string that was attacked to the sai Stella held onto it while standing on top of a tree branch a green spark could be seen igniting the poisonous mist into a huge explosion where modius was standing and soon the green mist that covered the air started to clear up overtime.

:Stella: I didn't even sense that he was behind me is he that fast or is it something else whatever the case this guy is definitely bad news.

:Narrator: finally the green poisonous mist cleared up Stella kept her eyes on the ground waiting to see the smoke from the explosion clear up as well and once it was modius was nowhere to be found until she looked up to see modius floating now black winds started swirling around his body he then tossed the sai down while looking at Stella.

:modius: I'll commend you on your efforts most would freeze when trying to kill there opponent impressed I am indeed but I'm afraid I cannot let you stand in the way between me and my goal I've come too far just to be stopped now.

:Narrator: modius slowly raised his arms out and as the black winds that swirled around his body twisted wildly soon hooded men sprawled out into the air ranging at least 50 to 60 of them they all dived down at high speeds towards Stella and Stella taking immediate action slashes the first one that came into her range stabbing him right through his throat he coughed on his own blood while Stella pivoted off of him and delivered a powerful kick to the second one she saw causing the hooded man to crash into a tree nearby. Stella's eyes glowed bright green as she slashed through multiple hooded men making sure to aim for vital spots within the body there blood spraying in the air as Stella picked up speed as the numbers grew larger so did the bodies that piled on the ground Stella was tackled in mid air by one of them causing them to crash into the ground the impact made the ground crack Stella grunted while the hooded men attempted to punch her she quickly slipped her head to the side dodging the punch and in return she stabs him right into the side of his head. Stella quickly pushed him off but more came just as quickly as they drive her against a tree one of the hooded men wrapped a chain around stellas throat from behind pulling back against it while the others held onto her wrists attempting to choke her out but Stella turned her body into a thick cloud of green mist escaping there grasp and reformed beside one of them she twists her body and delivered a side kick onto one of them which caused them to smash against the tree Stella then backflipped high in the air and moved both of her hands back a bit causing green strings to form from each of her fingertips as the strings wrapped around multiple of the hooded mens throats she yanked back hearing multiple snaps of there necks snapping all at once.