A hellhound's rebirth character 13

:marina: wh-where did she go?

:narrator: marina looked around noticing that Rachel had disappeared from out of her grasp she then let's sarina go and soon sarina would burst out laughing while holding onto her scythe.

:Sarina: hahahaha!! Are you for real little sis can handle having a sun being thrown at her but when it comes to actual non combative contact that's too much for her to handle.

:Marina: even if it's too much for her to handle now I'll continue to try someday she will be the one hugging me that goal of mine will come to reality.

:Narrator: sarina continued to laugh while hellex glanced over at her he sighed and walked over towards her and stopped seemingly trying to find the right words to say.

:hellex: sarina I would like to apologize I know I'm tough on you and I was exceptionally tougher on you as a child but that's because I saw and still see great potential in you granted I should have taken your thoughts upon the matter of someone being added to the family and that is my fault I will be better for you as a father you are a treasure to me as well daughter and I'm proud to have a daughter like you no matter what anyone says or thinks of you.

:Narrator: sarina stopped laughing as she stood there listening to hellex she then nodded her head and punched right into hellex's arm with some force of strength behind it hellex stood there and gave a slight smile.

:Sarina: yeah yeah I understand maybe I got a bit carried away in stealing their amulet...and attempting to beat Rachel down into a bloody mess and besides I'm glad you were tough on me as a child I wouldn't be as strong as I am now if you hadn't.

:Hellex: and I will continue to be tough on you but what do you think? About Rachel's strength I mean.

:Sarina: oh right yeah I'm not sure where the hell she came from before coming here but she's pretty damn strong even though she pissed me off I was still testing her a bit to grow that rapidly within a few months her adaptiveness is for real freaky...and it's exciting the battles I could have with her the limits she could force me to break to become even stronger haha I gotta say that damned star chose the right person.

:Hellex: she was just a regular human on earth as far as I know she only dabbled in Martial arts.

:Sarina: earth?! Ugh that cesspool of a planet I thought she would have came from at least a more intellectual species though those humans have some pretty interesting things even im interested in anyways I'm leaving before this lovey dovey make up bullshit makes me vomit.

:Narrator: sarina would start to walk past hellex and marina but as soon as she walked passed marina she suddenly stopped and placed her scythe behind the back of her head while holding onto it as she spoke.

:Sarina: I don't hate you mother...it's actually the opposite.

:Narrator: marina looked at her hearing Sarina's words marina would slowly put her hand out towards sarina right when she was about to speak blackish purple flames would swirl around Sarina's body in a form of a little tornado then she vanished completely marina looked on and gave a smile before turning to hellex.

:Marina: I gathered some information while you and Rachel were away it's not a big deal right now but it could be in the near future.

:Hellex: is that so what is this information dear.

:Marina: as far as I know there is a group or some kind of cult that call themselves the primordial overseers apparently they follow the teachings of the fallen ones the primordials believing that the current ruler is not fit to rule this realm and so they wish to bring them back to restore true power right now there pretty silent but I'm not sure how long until they make any big moves.