The heat of battle chapter 9

:Narrator: The night and the party was coming to a close everyone who had attended gave their farewells and wishes to both Stella and Avalon while everyone left only Rachel and hellex remained as Avalon wanted to speak with both of them.

:Avalon: well tonight's party was certainly a memorable surprise in more ways than one don't you think hellex.

:Hellex: hahaha!! Indeed Avalon especially that grand dance our daughters performed was especially magnificent.

:Narrator: Rachel sighed and glanced towards hellex she soon closed her eyes and took a sip from the drink she carried in her hand.

:Rachel: like I said do not speak of it when we return considering it was Stella's birthday and the amulet being stolen it would have been rude to decline.

:Stella: ohh yeah it wasn't that bad was it I mean the look you were giving seemed like you enjoyed it.

:Rachel: I...don't know what you're talking about a-anyways um sir Avalon you said you wanted to speak to us privately after the party.

:Avalon: oh yes that's correct id like to have say a friendly sparring match against you tomorrow as I told hellex earlier I was in a good mood be it as it may still one of your own infiltrated our territory and stole something very precious to my daughter and myself I appreciate you coming in person to return it but...this kind of act if any other day I would have perhaps tried to attack in kind but since you've returned what is ours and me being in high spirits I would like to at least test out your daughters strength in times like this weakness cannot be tolerated.

:Narrator: Stella quickly turned her head in shock at hearing her father's words hellex stood there with his arms crossed seemingly not smiling anymore from hearing avalon's request.

:Hellex: you would have attacked in kind you say well it's good that you didn't because it wouldn't have ended well for you Avalon even so I understand where your coming from and to fight against my daughter what is your reason.

:Avalon: like I said in times like this weakness cannot be tolerated on either side I've never heard of this new daughter of yours till recently and it's peaked my interest...hellex you are the ruler of this realm and titled as the strongest for now at least that means not only you must be strong but also your family must have strength as well otherwise being conquered could be a possibility I wish to test this child's strength for myself to see if she's worthy to not only stand by such a strong name of yours but also be worthy to the heavens flame faction you owe me at least that much just a match against her that is all and I would like to see her strength for myself.

:Stella: father you can't be serious!! What if you end up seriously hurting her or even worse what then.

:Avalon: if the child turns out to be weak to be finished off with ease then I must say hellex your title your land and leadership could be in danger.

:Hellex: interesting if I know right would that be a threat because if so I do not take threats lightly not when it comes to my family or people.

:Avalon: I'm only telling you the truth there are other factions in this realm that are powerful you know just as much as I do if they sense weakness coming from the strongest of the realm they wouldn't even hesitate to attack you your family and your people.

:Narrator: Avalon stood in front of hellex with his hands in his pocket while hellex looked into his eyes still with his arms crossed the room became tense and the air feeling heavy all of a sudden as deep red heat waves emanated from around hellex's body while a dark green flowing mist could slightly be seen flowing around Avalon as well Stella looked on in worry as she watched then Rachel placed her glass down feeling the intensity in the air.