Dance of the flaming venom chapter 8

:narrator: exactly 3 days have passed and Rachel could be seen outside in the court yard  training her body doing vigorous amounts of pushups while a handful of maids stood there and watched her. Each pushup she did she would breathe slowly and count then after awhile Rachel would start doing hand stand pushups.

:Rachel: ...104...105...106...107...108...

:Narrator: once Rachel was finally done with her exercise she stood up and looked at her own hands feeling the heat within her body slowly build up but even so she was barely sweating even if at all. Then Rachel looked over at one of the maids walking over towards her to give her a cold water bottle she took it and thanked the maid before starting to drink it down.

:Rachel: it's been precisely 3 days since hellex told me we would be heading out to the poisonous nox region thought I'd get some training done this realm and the people within it I can tell they are pretty strong and I'm sure I haven't even seen the surface of what they can do not even here.

:Hellex: alright it's almost time to go I hope you're ready I saw you training out here in the courtyard for the past couple of days were only going to return the amulet us fighting won't likely happen.

:Rachel: you can never be too prepared think of it like this...you're practically an outsider that was transported here into a world you never thought existed even for the imagination attacked on your first day then fought the daughter of a poison faction leader because something of there's was stolen and now we are going into there territory to give it back in those kind of circumstances anything could happen.

:Hellex: when you put it like that you have every right to think like that but don't worry attacking us head on isn't something they will try that kind of action would put them into a war with us but considering we don't have bad blood with each other I thought coming to an understanding would be more beneficial.

:Narrator: while hellex was in the middle of speaking one of the maids interrupted him in regards of finally getting the carriage ready for hellex and Rachel's departure.

:Female maid: forgive my intrusion sir but the carriage is ready and everything inside is packed for the 3 day travel I hope you and Miss Rachel have a safe journey.

:hellex: good work alright then it's time we head off what do you think?

:Narrator: Rachel nodded and walked inside to freshen up from her training session soon after she was done Rachel walked outside to the carriage and gave it a long look before stepping inside meanwhile marina could be seen waving at both hellex and marina seeing them off with a gentle smile before the carriage started to move.

:Rachel: is there anything I need to know beforehand like what not to do or say since this is a different region I assume they also have their own sets of rules or something like that.

:Hellex: hmm let me think...it's been awhile since I've spoken with the leader I think it's been over 20 years some things could have changed but don't worry just be polite and you'll be fine.

:Narrator: Rachel took in what he said as a few hours had already passed she looked out the carriages window noticing the sky was turning into a darkish green color the further they traveled she took the time to start writing in her notebook she carried with her.

:Hellex: I notice you write quite a lot in that notebook what's in there if you don't mind me asking.

:Rachel: just my thoughts on what I see sometimes my experiences and the poems I write as well.

:Hellex: interesting poems you say marina occasionally writes in her spare time as well may I hear one from you.

:Narrator: Rachel closed her eyes for a moment and placed her pencil down she nodded and flipped through the pages in her notebook until she came across one to read.