Part 10. Laid Bare

I'm waiting for him to kiss me but he pauses, still looking a little unsure. I know he wants me, I can feel it to my core. There's this unexplainable fire between us, we both want this, we both need this and I don't want him to hold back for another second.

"I can't hurt you Hallie."
He looks at me like I'm a  china doll that he could break into a million pieces but the need for him surpasses any worries I could possibly have, they don't even cross my mind for a minute.

"Shut up and kiss me you idiot"

With that he pulls me in tightly, our bodies pressed together heatedly and our lips lock onto one another. Our mouths move together as my lips part slightly and his tongue meets mine. We are already breathless through our hungry kisses, starving for each others touch. Nothing can stop us now.

His hand lowers between my legs not breaking our kiss for a moment. He's rubbing in exactly the right spot with only a thin piece of underwear separating us. I look up at him pleading for more. He sucks two of his fingers, pulls my knickers to the side and pushes them deep inside me swirling them in and out. The way he's looking into my eyes at the same time makes me so hot, while my back arches slightly giving into the pleasure. I begin to moan into his mouth, losing any care in the world for anyone that could possibly hear.

My breathing gets heavier as I manage to breathlessly exhale the words..
"Jax, I need you"

"I know peachy. Your going to have to wait a little longer.."

He nuzzles into my neck and trails wet kisses down and across my collar bone which instantly cover my body with goosebumps. Fuck! I'd never needed someone more. My whole body felt so sensitive to his touch and I could hear my racing heart beating through my chest.

His POV
Her breathing is getting heavier and I'm not even at her sweet spot. Its all we've both been waiting for since the day we met. I'm so fucking hard I'm bulging out my boxers, all the teasing and build up to this moment has killed me and now I've got to try and make this last but one look at her and I'm not sure that's possible. No way am I rushing this moment, I want to take in every detail and every irresistible inch of her. Seeing her in front of me laid bare she's never looked so beautiful. If perfection was real, she is the closest to it I've ever seen. Goosebumps line her slim yet shapely curves, her long blonde hair now slightly tangled tickling the side of her full plump breasts. The way her body is reacting to my every touch is turning me on all the more, tempting me in further if that could even be possible. Somehow I keep finding my eyes still locking onto hers, she's watching me between her fluttering closed eyes as I tease her further. She shoots me a sexy look.

"Stop teasing me asshole"

My kisses move between her legs as I finally get to taste her. I lick, suck and kiss her sweet pink pussy. The sweetest I've ever tasted. My fingers are now rubbing over her clit applying a little more pressure where I can feel her reacting most and her moans getting more intense. Her hands are grasping at the sheets in desperation as I feel her legs begin to tighten, and shake uncontrollably as she releases a loud relieving moan.

"Jax.. oh my god".

That didn't take much, confirmation she was teasing herself as much as she was me all this time. I smile up at her knowing I've given her a small taste of what's to come.
I rub my hand over her pussy covering her in her sweet juices making sure she's ready for me. We are far from done.

Her POV
The things this man is doing to me is sending me wild. He can see the reaction my body is having to his touch and he looks so pleasingly smug yet he's never looked sexier. I need more.
I pull him into me again and kiss him desperately while pulling at his boxers. My hands can barely wrap around him, he's huge but I'm more than ready for him. I push him onto his back and straight away start licking slowly from the base to the tip before wrapping my mouth around him, taking as much of the length as I can. I look up at him while I swirl my tongue over and down his shaft.

His POV
Usually I could do this all fucking day but I cant control myself with her any longer and there was no chance we are ending it here. I pull her towards me so she is now straddling me, she looks confused clearly not realising the effect she has on me.

"Ready princess?"
She nods and bites her lip in anticipation.

I push myself up into her, just the tip and she tenses slightly as I enter her. She leans down and kisses me deeply as I push into her slowly getting deeper and deeper with each slow thrust. Her body relaxes as we start to move together, in perfect sync. Her confidence is growing more by the second as she slides up and down my shaft grinding her ass on my lap, her breasts bouncing with every movement. She's moving her hips between slow rocking movements to fast insane bouncing. She knows exactly what she's doing and fuck that's so sexy. Any time we touch it's fucking electric, I can't even explain it I've never felt as fierce of a desire for anyone like I do Hallie. I know I've only got seconds left in me so I throw her over onto her back. My thrusts get deeper, quicker, harder and more savage. Her moans turn into loud orgasmic screams, as her pussy tightens around me and her whole body shakes again underneath me, my body explodes with pleasure as I pull myself out and finish.

I fall down laid beside her, shoulder to shoulder my hand touching hers both trying to catch our breath, I can still feel her body shaking slightly.

She turns to me smiling softly and plants a gentle kiss on the corner of my mouth.
"That was.."

"I know princess, fucking insane"

She smiles cheekily as she lays her head on my chest and closes her eyes.