Part 2: The Boy

He was taken when he had been a little boy. 

He didn't remember being taken; he had been too young for that, and it had been quick. 

Fast. 

He didn't remember much about his past. He didn't remember what his room looked like, or his home. He didn't remember the sun and the clouds and the rain. 

But he remembered his family. 

His papa, tall and strong and shining eyes that were filled with love. He had used to sing to him every night in Italian, and always called him bambino. Sometimes it had been Bambi. 

His mama, had pretty hair and eyes. They had always been alight with tears of love and she had always hugged him to her chest. 

Harley, who had always grabbed his hand to show him the stars. The stars he couldn't remember, the sunsets that were too blurry in his mind. 

But after his escape, he wished he could forget all his past memories in that horrible place. 

HYDRA. 

He hated what HYDRA did to him. 

He hated the way they had controlled him to do their bidding. 

Most of all, he hated them for making sure the memories of the tortures they did to him stayed well imprinted in his mind. 

No matter how far away he was from the agents, with the memories he still had, he would never be free. 

~ Lyn 

Words: 232

Hi, so I know that I said a couple chapters ago that right now the real story would begin, but I changed my mind. Right now, we're in something called the In-Between, where you can all learn about Peter's past as the Winter Spider and his life as an assassin. These will all be flashes of memories; thus, there won't be an actual story line. 

Here's a question for y'all: Would you like, after this story, a prequel about Peter's life in HYDRA? Like an actual story with an actual plot? 

Also, make sure to keep an eye on my message board, because if I ever have ideas or need readers to vote for something, everything will be posted there! 

Thank you for reading and enjoy!!