Chapter 25

9 years old, 7 years after capture -- 14 years old, 12 years after capture 

The years passed by with a blur. 

He remembered bits of memories; holding a gun, shooting people...little children, women, men... 

He remembered his lips curling into a smile whenever his finger pulled the trigger. He remembered the sound of bones cracking and the thuds of lifeless bodies hitting the dirt. 

He remembered the screams. 

He remembered the shou—

Peter! Where are you? I don't wanna play anymore... 

That voice. 

It haunted him, called him from deep within himself. Deep down, he knew the caller's name. 

But he wasn't Peter. He didn't know who Peter was. 

He was Winter Spider, trained assassin of HYDRA. 

If a head is cut off, two more shall take its place. 

"Hail Hydra!" His own whisper brushed against his mind. 

Killing. 

Blood. 

Murder. 

Bangs of shots, cries of children...he remembered. 

He remembered it all. 

Who was he kidding? He was just a kid! A child! 

Not an assassin! 

It was thoughts like those that brought him back in the dead of night; brought him to Peter Parker, who knew and remembered nothing. 

Years later, sitting on the bed and talking to Tony Stark, his biological father, two words entered his head. 

I remember. 

~ Lyn

Words: 213 

Uhh, heyy! 

Okay, so I KNOW that I updated quite a while ago, and I KNOW that's not what I usually do. But to be honest, updating is quite hard, even if the chapters are pretty short. 

But I'm really, really trying my best! I have so many tests and projects coming up and I'm trying my best to do them all, especially updating! 

But I WILL keep updating! The updates will be quite slow, so please bear that in mind!! :) 

On the other hand: since my updates are like, non-existent right now, I MIGHT take 'Assassin in HYDRA' down within the next couple days. If you want me to keep it up  (even though I'll rarely update it right now) I will, but if no one asks for it to be kept on, I'll be taking it down from my profile. 

Anyway, I have to go study now! Please remember to comment/vote/share! 

Love y'all and have a good day! :)