Chapter 31

"SO. HOW WAS SCHOOL?" 

"It was good," Peter said happily, throwing his backpack on the couch like he'd seen Harley do thousands of times. Harley walked in after him, looking exhausted. "Bio and chem are super easy, and MJ, Ned, and Gwen are really nice." 

"And what's up with you?" Tony asked Harley after tousling Peter's hair. "What's got your knickers in a twist?" 

"Bio and chem," Harley grumbled. "Do you know how hard it is, competing against Peter?" He glared at his brother. 

Peter cheekily smiled. 

Harley sighed. "Whatever," he said, turning away with a roll of his eyes. "What's for lunch?" 

"Shawarma, if you want it?" Tony offered. 

Harley tilted his head in consideration and then shrugged. "Sure," he said. 

He had been about to leave the room when FRIDAY spoke up, her voice full of urgency. "Boss?" 

"Yes, FRIDAY?" Tony frowned, looking up at the ceiling. 

"Natasha Romanoff is at the door," she responded dutifully. "And she says Peter Parker Stark's life is on the line." 

~Lyn 

Words: 171

Sorry that this chapter was late and short; school's exhausting and I just want to go to sleep and wish it was summer. 

I'll be working on the next chapter, see you then! 

Also, please check my conversations page!