Polyjuice Potion And Patronus

Adria's POV

When Hermione asked for my help to make a Polyjuice potion. I disagreed at first before sht old me Malfoy was involved and then I agreed. As he still hasn't spoken to me and the fake that he called my sister a mudblood. No one calls Hermione that and gets away with it. We came up with the idea to do it the abandoned girls bathroom on the second floor. It was abandoned due to the ghost that lived there and the toilets were always out of order.

Also I can't have her use my private room. As I have started to brew my Animagus potion there. Also I promised George I'd tell no one about the room. Speaking of George, he stole the ingredients I needed from Snape's storeroom and got detention. Not that he cared about that. Luckily he had handed me the ingredients before they could be confiscated and they are safe in the room of Requirement.

The first thing Hermione and I needed to do is get the book with the recipe for a polyjuice potion in it. But it was in the restricted section of the library.  And I couldn't get it from my secret room without raising supicion from my sister. Anyway we need a teachers permission to borrow it from the restricted section of the library. So we choose Lockhart and Hermione told him she wanted a book for his lesson. He didn't even look at the name of the book she wanted as he talked about himself, signing the permission slip. According to Harry and Ron.

Hermione didn't want to give up the permission slip until I took it from her. Handing it to Madame Pince while the boys prmised to get hermione another autograph from Lockhart. Madame Pince soon returned with the book we wanted. We all went to a quiet corner where Hermionen and I read over the recipe for the Polyjuice Potion. We told the boys it'd take a month to make, Harry and Ron complained saying that half the muggle borns would be in the hospital wing or worse dead in a month. But Hermione calmed them down and told them it was the only plan we had.

During the others potions lesson. Harry and Ron distracted Professor Snape as Hermione got the ingredients needed for the potion from his private stock. They blow up Draco's potion. Personally I would have hasked Snape a question. Like about dragons blood and its use in potion making. But their plan worked and Hermione got the required ingredients.

We started brewing the potion in a spare cauldron that night. Harry and Ron entered the bathroom asking why we were doing this in girls bathroom during the day. Hermione told them about Moaning Martel who came out of her cubicle. While I continued to brew the potion by stirring it adding a few ingredients while reading the instructions.

When it was time to leave, we put it a cubicle other a blue fire before we all  went to dinner. I ate at my house table with my new study buddies. I've sort of become the editor of the group. Correcting grammer and spelling mistakes for any essays. But I didn't mind. After dinner I went back to the library, I am still trying to find out what was doing this. But still no luck. After half an hour of searching I had no luck again and went to my secret room to practice the Patrnonus Charm and Animagus spell. as well as check on the animagus potion. When I finally got back to Ravenclaw tower at 11 o'clock in the evening. Everyone else was asleep as I tip-toed to my bed, where Nancy was sleeping peacefully on my headboard.

(1 month later)

I had decided not to take the Polyjuice Potion,  I told them I had a lot of homework to do. It wasn't a lie, but it also wasn't entirely true. I wanted to practice my two spells again as I haven't been able to practice the Patronus Charm lately. Because I had been helping Hermione make the potion. I was so close to producing the patronus charm last time I had praticed it last time and want to perfect it before Christmas. Especiailly as my potion is ready and I am just waiting for a lighting storm. In the meantime I continue to say the animagus spell every sunrise and sunset without fail. As is required.

When I managed to do it after an hour practicing it I was thrilled. It took the shape of a Marten, my happy thought was of the time I had spent with George just reading in silence. Not a really happy memory, but he can always make me smile. Even wehn I am sad. He is always there for me, even when I didn't know I needed cherring up. I wanted to practice the spell more with other memories. But it was time for me to return to the common room.

On my way back to Ravenclaw tower Professor McGonagall appeared. "Follow me Miss Granger" is all she said before walking back the way she came. So I followed her and tried to ask her where we are going. But she didn't answer. When we got to the hospital wing however and I see Hermione with a cat face, ears and tail. I lost it and ended rolling around on the floor laughing my heat off. I know, I'm a horrible sister for laughing, but she looks ridiculous. "This is not a laughing matter Miss Granger" McGonagall scolds me.

When I had calmed down, mcGonagall went to talk to madme Pomfrey. Leaving me alone with my twin. So I saked Hermione what had happened. Hermione told me it was a cat hair she had plucked from someone (Slytherin) elses robes. During dueling club. But it turned out to be cat fur, not human hair. McGonagall joined us with Madam Pomfrey, who tells us Hermione had to stay until she stopped coughing up fur balls. As Hermione took a potion that turned her back to normal and coughed up a fur ball. I was about to laugh again, but Professor McGonagall gave me a stern look.

Anyway, McGonagall escorted me to Ravenclaw tower sying she infrom Harry and Ron that her sister would be fine. The next day, they told me what they found out from Malfoy, apparently the chamber of secrets has been opened before. Fifty years ago. But that he isn't behind it this time and doesn't know who opened it last time. Only knows that they were expelled.

Later that day, I hanged out with George. Reading in the secret room. George asked me how my training was going and I told him I had mastered the patronus charm. I showed him and he asked if I could teach it to him. I agreed. I also told him how my potion is ready and I am just waiting for a little storm. Afterwards, he escorted me to Ravenclaw tower and bid me a goodnight before leaving to return to Gryffindor tower.

A/N

Picture of Adria's corporeal Patronus above