[Chapter 1]

गल सुन ले आ                      गल सुन ले आ                वे कमलेया मेरे नादान दिल

                  गल सुन ले आ
                      गल सुन ले आ
                वे कमलेया मेरे नादान दिल

Pov -Kaira

Shaadi Sampann huyi - The pandit ji said

(The marriage is succesfully completed )

As soon as the pandit ji said a drop of tear left from my eye .My eyes started to get filled with tears .I never ever imagined my marriage day would become a worst day in my life .I was having too much of expectations from my marriage but life never runs according to us and now I ended up marrying a guy by breaking his heart or by breaking my own heart .

I looked up at Vihaan and whispered

"Kaash tum hamesha se mere he hote toh aaj ye din dekhna na padta"

( I wish you were always mine so I wouldn't have to see this day )

I wish I go could back to the day I met you and just walk away .Now we cannot change the fact that I'm married to a CEO of Luthra Industries ,𝙑𝙞𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙇𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙖  Nobody knows what I'm going through ,from outside I'm a beautiful bride who looks happy after getting married to him but from inside I'm just a alone soul whose heart is broken into millions of pieces .I cannot make him to trust on me now after all this and ofcourse let me tell you he would be thinking of me as a greedy person who just wanted him and nothing else .

"𝘠e dukh pida abb kabhi khatam nhi hogi meri zindagi ma se "

(This pain and suffering will never end from my life )

As soon as the pandit ji said we both stood up and started to take the blessings from everyone .Everyone wished us a happy married life and I hope that their wishes of us being happy would come true .

After taking blessings from all the elder ones ,𝘝𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘯 suddenly went away .After seeing the sight of him going away ,my feelings got hurt .Now I'm totally sure he doesn't like me and why he will like me after marrying him and destroying his love life he will never ever love me like I do .

Then I faked smile and excused me and went to one of the guest room .

After coming in the room I locked the door and sat down on the floor .

"Kya ma bhag jau ? agar bhaag gayi toh Vihaan ka gussa bhi nhi dekhna padega"

(should I run away ?then I won't have to see the anger of Vihaan )

"𝘕o!!!!!!I can't do this .I just can't!!! I can't run away nor I want to face Vihaan .What should I do ? I can't think of anything "

I started to cry .Tears were not stoping and soon my makeup was spread on my face .

I got up from the floor and walked to the washroom .I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my whole face was looking like a garbage .Ahh!I just can't believe I ruined my own makeup,this is just because of my tears ,why did I cried ?I'm such a stupid women .