[Chapter 9]

Pov -Vihaan

Pov -Vihaan

I woked up after the sun rays hit on my face .After waking up I was Lil confused about how I am sleeping here and that too in a messy state .I started to look around in the room and I realised I was actually in my own room but what about Kaira where is she ??

I stepped out of the bed ,fixed my posture and took my phone to see the time .It was 5:40 am in the morning .I was confused where she can go in early morning.She will obviously have not went to the guest room ,then where she can go ? .I was confused as fuck !

Let me find her somewhere .I opened the door and went to some of the room 's .In everyone's room their door was closed and I was not getting where she can go ?! .Did she went to her house ?? .No way she will not .Then I saw one worker doing some work I decided  to ask him .

"Gireesh do you know where is Kaira ?"

"Bhaiya ,bhabhi toh shayad terrace pe gayi hai " - He replied
(Brother ,sister -in-law has probably gone to terrace )

"Terrace ?? " - I was shocked .I decided to go the terrace

"Okay thank you so much Gireesh " - I said hurriedly and went away .

I don't why but some amount of tension was released.I was relieved that she has not gone anywhere .She should have atleast told me about going .I reached the terrace .I hurriedly opened the door and found Kaira sitting on the floor .

I was shocked as hell .Why she was sitting here and also alone .She has gone mad or what? .I walked up to her and patted on shoulder from behind .I whispered

"Kaira "

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

I was in my deep sleep but then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder .I quickly opened my eyes and looked back he was no other than "Vihaan " .I can't understand what he want now after doing all that he should be ashamed of himself .

"Why you were sleeping here ?!" - Vihaan asked

"Nothing "

"You should tell me Kaira why you were sleeping here ? Wait don't tell me you slept here whole night??"