[Chapter 8]

(𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 )

Pov - Kaira

Vihaan suddenly picked me up .I was hella shocked .I can't believe what is happening? few minutes ago I was crying like a mess and now I am not crying anymore infact I am feeling butterflies in my stomach .I have always felt attraction towards Vihaan since I have met him .We both were actual good friends but things between us started to change he on his side considered me as a bestest friend and me on the other side started to love him .I didn't even told him about all this ,but suddenly one day I get to know about his gf .I was shattered .I have liked many men but my love towards Vihaan was so much precious that I can't move on from him .I don't know why but '𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦' .

We both reached our bedroom .He kept me gently on the bed then he closed the door and again came towards me .I was again shocked because he was not doing something normal but very different thing .He started to crawl towards me .My heart beat was unpredictable ,it was beating so much rapidly and fastly .I was not having any control on my heart beat .On the other side our distance started to minimize .He was now extremely close to me .

"What are doing Vihaan ?" - I asked in nervousness

"What you want me to do ,𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚 "

"I am not understanding wha-what you want to say"

"You wanted to be loved right? I want you to feel the love ,I wil show you what is love ,what happens when you are in love "

"How are you gonna do that " -I asked in curiosity

Immediately he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him .I can't digest the situation .God ji what is happening ."Isse acha toh hum dono jhagda kar lete "

Then he whispered something in my ears ,"𝐁𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚"

Did he said fuck? he is literally going to fuck me ?? .God ji tell me I am not in dreamland or something .

In fraction of seconds ,he made me to sit on his lap .My legs were at both the sides .He grabbed my waist more tighter .

"Vihaan I think you are not in your senses ,you should stop it " - I said while looking down

He grabbed my chin with his thumb and made me to look towards him .This feeling ,yes! I was waiting for this feeling for the years and now I finally experienced it .

Pov - Third person

Vihaan grabbed her chin with his thumb and made her to look at him .

"Look at me Mrs Luthra ,you cannot ignore the fact that you are already sitting on my lap by making me hella horny "