[Chapter 10]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

"Then do what you want ,I am not stopping you "

I said and went away .I was shattered by his behaviour and he is asking me what happened to my behaviour? He should be ashamed of himself after using me .I got some hopes that now I will get some love from you but no you are absolutely changed .In the past you were so good in talking ,taking care but now you don't have this speciality anymore .In the past few years I was having hopes on you that one day you will also love me but after yesterday I am not having any hopes you infact I am declaring that 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 .

I reached the bedroom and went to take shower .After taking the shower I was relaxed .Then I saw Vihaan sitting on bed with some serious look on his face .Suddenly he stood up came towards me I started to get nervous ,but then he ignored me and went to the bathroom .I looked back and realized he is ignoring me .I knew it he is always like this ,he is always like this ever since I knew him .If someone blame on him or ignores him he thinks he his supposed to do the same  but this is not the right thing .Apologise is also a word which is used after doing something wrong but for his apologise is nothing ."𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 "

Btw my look -

I went infront of the mirror and my eyes fell on my neck and collarbone

I went infront of the mirror and my eyes fell on my neck and collarbone .It was full of purple and red marks ."𝐉𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢 𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐨 𝐮𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡 𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 " ( No matter how much I try to forget what happened last night ,the more I remember seeing all this )

I eventually decided to hide all the marks which was present .I applied some foundation on my neck to hide it and I was relieved that the marks are not seen ."𝐔𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 "

"Which task was tuff Mrs Luthra " - Vihaan asked from behind

"Nothing ,you shouldn't interfere in the middle of things "