[Chapter 28]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

I am having shanaya's phone and it will not look good in my hands I mean someway or other way she can think I opened her phone and saw her private msgs ,it wouldn't be better to keep her phone to myself .I should give her back that'll be better .

I looked at Vihaan to speak and found him staring at me cutely .

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and I halted on my steps .Soon he also stopped .

"Is something there on my beautiful face ?" I asked in sarcasm

But damn boy ,he is in his parellel universe. I snapped my fingers at his face and soon he drifted back from his dream .

"I asked you something ?" I said

"W-what? U-uhm sorry I was not in my right mind .Let it be .What were you asking by the way ?" He asked in confusion

I lifted my toes up and still I reached till his chest ,okay whatever .

I kept my hands on his broad yet muscular chest and whispered in his ear " You were staring at me ,am I right?"

He kept his hands on my waist but as soon as I mentioned the word staring his grip tightened on my waist and I smile in victory .

I leaned back and was met with his brown ones ,silence .Too much silence and I decided to break it .

"Don't you have any ans- but without letting me complete he said "It's not called staring Mrs Kaira ,it is called admiring.I was admiring you keep in mind "

"Really?" I asked in curiosity

"Of course , any more questions ?"

"Nope " I smiled and landed my feet on the ground

And we again started our way to our room oh I forgot-

"Oh wait Vihaan " I looked at him

"Yes?"

"Let's give her phone back okay ?" I said and dragged him with me .

"But just now you said you will give afterwards so-

"Shut up and come with me "

He followed me quietly while keeping his mouth shut .

Good

Soon we reached near their bedroom and I decided to knock

Knock* knock*

I looked towards Vihaan and he was also doing the same thing .I looked at him because they are not opening the door and I don't know about him ,why he looked at me .

I again decided to knock but the sound of notifications distracted me .

I looked down at the phone and found some messages in shanaya's phone .I didn't wanted to look at her messages but something caught my eye .

Messages -

"Are you done finding Aditya's girlfriend's insta id ?"

I looked over at Vihaan and he was confused as hell but before I can say anything to him ,the door burst open and I flinched .

"Oh heyy , kuch kaam tha bhabhi?" He asked me

But I was lost in their backgroumd view .The lights were off and there was definitely too much darkness in the room .The window was open for moonlight I guess .

"Actually "he said and took the phone from my hands and said " We came here to give you shanaya's phone ,nothing much "

Soon I snapped back from the background and my eyes roamed towards Aditya's face .Okay so they were making out not gonna lie and now we both are embarassed .

"Oh yess ! Vihaan is right .Sorry for the disturbance ! Come on let's go Vihaan .Good night love birds ! " I said and dragged him with me

Currently I am sitting on the bed removing my jewelleries and he is standing infront of the mirror ,drying his hair .

After removing all the jewelleries ,I got up from the bed and went towards him .

"Are you done ?"

"Can't you see ?Mrs kaira "

"Oops sorry .I literally forgot .I don't have eyes yeah thanks for reminding me idiot " I said and turned around to go near the couch but he was quick to catch me from behind .

He pushed me towards his hard chest and my back pressed against his build-up chest .

I gasped at his sudden action

"Leave me " I whispered underneath my breath

"But I don't want to " He whispered in my ears .

I closed my eyes in nervousness .I have never been this much close to any man and that's why being nervous is common .

His hot breath reached on the side of my neck and it is making me feel butterflies in my stomach .I want to feel his breath everytime when I close my eyes .

But I decided to do something opposite of good .

I kicked his leg from behind and I was successfull in doing that .I turned around and faced him .

He growled loudly .

"How are you feeling now ?" I teased him

"I am feeling like- without completing his sentence ,he again held my waist and pushed me towards his chest and my hands automatically landed on his broad shoulders .

"What ar- " he kissed me-

To be continue -

I am deciding to write something intense in the next chapter so be ready for it my dear readers >>>>

Well I am thanking you all readers for 61k views !!! Yayyy thank you again for your support !

Love you>>