[ Chapter 14]

Pov - Vihaan

Pov - Vihaan

After a long drive we have finally reached the mall at 8:30 or something .Nevermind ."we have reached .Wait let me park the car and then you can get off " she nodded and continued to look outside of the window .Just an minutes ago she was fighting like a lion and now she has became so quiet .I guess it's her mood swings which take place every minute .I giggled while parking the car.Finally I parked the car .Removed the seatbelt and went out .I went to her side ,opened the door for her so that she can move out .After she came out I closed the gate ."Now let's go?"

"Yes yes "

We both reached at the entrance of the door of the mall .No doubt the mall was big .I thought that the mall will be empty because it is already evening but see there are so many people .

We both moved inside ."So what's the first thing you wan- " without letting me complete the sentence she ran away saying " I am going to the lehenga section ,if you want to come then come "

"Kaira wait ! you shouldn't run like this " I also ran behind her .See I said right that she is still a kid who never listens to their mom but wait I am his husband .Yeah she never listens to her husband .

While running behind her my eyes fell on one women .After seeing that women realization hit me hard she was none other than my ex gf .
"𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚 " I whispered .Tears were started to form in my eyes .I couldn't imagine she was here in this mall .I am so happy .Without thinking twice I ran towards her .I went and hugged her tightly so much tightly close to my heart ." Ishita I missed you!!! Where were you in these days .I was incomplete without you "

"Are you Vihaan ? Omg I can't believe .My teddy bear !! I missed you too .There wasn't even a single day that I didn't missed you .I always thought about you day and night .Now no one can seperate us "

"I know I know " I started to cry in her arms .I was overwhelmed by seeing her .My eyes were searching only one person and that was 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚 .She was my other half ,my soul .I again hugged her tightly .

I again hugged her tightly

Pov - Kaira

While running I looked back but I didn't saw Vihaan .I guess he was coming behind me ,then where can he go although he is so fast in running .He can easily catch me .I decided to go and find him .I went to my direction where I came from running .I looked here and there but nevertheless he was not there .Uff!! "Kaha ho Vihaan !" (Where are you Vihaan )