[Chapter 5]

Pov - Vihaan

Pov - Vihaan

"Why are you smiling alone? like a maniac " I asked being annoyed

"None of your business " - She replied and ignored me

Did I said something wrong ? she did ignored me .Nevermind

"Uhm Riddhi it is already midnight ,you should go and sleep" I turned towards her after Kaira left

"Okay fine ,bye Vihaan "- She waved at me and went to her room .

I sighed at her leaving .Today it was really a tough day for me and for- ,no Kaira is not having a tough day infact she is giving me a tough day .

I'm so much disappointed about her behaviour .She was not like this before ,I think something is going on in her so called mind and I need to find out .Now I should go and sleep .

As I was about to go someone called me

"Aare Vihaan beta tum yaha "(Hey Vihaan son you are here )

I turned back and realized she was no other than mom .

"Maa aap " I asked hesitantly

"Pehle mujhe ye batao ki tum itni raat ko yaha pe kya kar rahe the" She indeed asked in curiosity

(First you tell me what you were doing here so late at night)

"Maa woh actual-" But without letting me complete the sentence she started her own story

"Kya kehna chahta hai tu ,apni biwi ko akele room ma chodh diya ,pata hai na aaj he teri shaadi huyi hai aur fir bhi tu aisi harkatein kar raha hai " She said angrily

(What do you want to say ,you left your wife alone in the room ,I know you got married today and still you are doing such things )

"Samajh gaya maa ,jaa raha hu apne room ma "

(I understood mom ,now I'm going to the room )

I don't have any other option rather than listening to her . If I didn't obeyed her then she will surely eat me alive and I will not let happen this .The best option is to go to my mom .

I wished her good night and ran away from there .I reached my bedroom and saw Kaira was in some different world,I mean she is thinking something so much attentively .I walked into the room ,she snapped back to the reality .

"You will sleep in this room ,I will sleep in another room " Without thinking twice I blurted out

I know if mom or any member of this family found out that I am not sleeping in my own bedroom with this Kaira then they will seriously question me about everything.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘝𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘯 ?