[Chapter 3]

Pov -Vihaan

चाहतो का मजा ,फासलो में नही
आ छुपा लु तुम्हे होसलो में कहीं

I opened the door of the car to move out and as I was going to open the side of her door but she suddenly moved out and was about to fall but luckily I was able to save her .I didn't even looked properly to her attire and everything during the whole wedding .

" Mrs Kaira Luthra my wife" this one sentence came from my mind after staring into her soul .I didn't knew why I thought about this sentence but yeah sometimes I also don't have control on my heart . Suddenly I snapped back to reality and realized that the situation was being a little awkward .I immediately released her from my arms and the cologne of her was now gone .

"Clumsy girl " I thought .

"I'm sorry I was being clum-"- I cutted Kaira off amd said

"No need of sorry "

I decided to pick her up as she was facing too many difficulties in walking because of her so called bridal dress so without thinking twice I picked her up in my arms .

"Vihaan what are you doing ?!?! ,put me down!!"- Kaira said in a scared tone

"Just helping you "- I said  with an expressionless face

Although she had done very much wrong things to me and her biggest mistake was to marry me .

My reputation ,my image infront of all businessman has became less .I am actually I will always be arrogant and rude to her because what she had done is not fair for me .𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘢 ,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 why am I even thinking of her as my priority .

She doesn't deserve me ,she is not like before how we both used to be

𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

"𝘖𝘶𝘤𝘩 ! 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 !" 𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯

"𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 ,𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 ? 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺

"𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 " 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦