[Chapter 16]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

I opened my eyes after the sun rays started hitting on my face .

"It is already morning? " I shrugged my thoughts and realised I was in an unfamiliar place .I looked here and there and found Vihaan sleeping on the couch .I chuckled looking at him "After meeting her I guess  you are happy and that's why you are sleeping so peacefully like everything is fine " I said in a sad tone .

"After destroying my mental health and my love for you I am not even staying with you for a second .Now you live your own happy life with her no one is stopping you " I whispered in a low tone and soon tears started to fill in my eyes ."My morning started with a cry I guess my rest of the day will be like this " .I doesn't realise when he woked up I looked at him .Our eyes met finally after all this incident .I looked at him weakly .

Suddenly he stood up from his place and started to come towards me .I looked at his each and every step .

"Don't dare to come close to me " I said while looking up at him .I know he will be shocked after listening my words but doesn't know this all happened just because of him!

"What are you saying Kaira ? yesterday also you were murmuring something like this and now also ? what is the reason behind all this  ? what happened to you ?"

"I should ask this question to you Vihaan that what happened to you ? why did you changed ! "

"What are you saying ? I am not getting it ?"

I chuckled at his words ."After destroying me you are saying you are not understanding anything "

"When did I destroyed you?"

"You destroyed me at the moment when we got married "

I looked at him .His face was full of confusion I can definitely say this .

"Don't want the confusion right? let me ask you something " He nodded at my statement .

"Do you like me ?" I asked him with a serious expression on my face .Although I know the answer but then to I want to hear it from his mouth .

"I am again asking you Vihaan 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ?"

"Kaira is this a question to ask ?"

"Yeah it is .Actually it is a big question to ask and that's why I am asking you do you like me  or did you ever thought of liking me ?"

"Actual-ly I " I stopped him by saying " No need of any explanation I got what you want to say .

"Can you tell me one thing ,why did you married me .Is there any specific reason behind this because you could have simply rejected me and can married her but why did you choosen me  to be your so called wife "

"Because of family I agreed " He said with an expressionless face

"Are you sure ? you married me just because of family .You could have told me this before that you married me for your family's sake I would have not married you then .What you thought you will get by marrying me ?"