[Chapter 26]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

After 2 weeks ~

"Stop it Vihaan ,you can't take decisions of your own okay?" I said in annoyance .Of course any one can get annoyed by his behaviour .

"Kaira you are not understanding any whole thing ,let me think more properly .I am not letting him marry  with my sister "

Of course he was beyond pissed off .

I scoffed

"She has a right to choose a life partner ,why are you interferring Vihaan .Let her marry him if this is the happiness for her " I said in a calm yet concerning voice

"But that guy is totally an asshole " He said in anger

"Just like you" I said and folded my hands near my chest

He stood up from his place and said "What did you said? I am an asshole?"

I nodded

"Fine " he said and started to make his way out of the room

"Heyy stop okayy !"I held his wrist and turned him around

"Kaira you don't know but that guy is really pathetic not even worthy for my sister ,how can I let him marry my dearest sister"

I can sense guilt ,concern in voice .I haven't met him but I can't let him decide this soon .

"What about your family? they are so happy because your sister is going to get married with their favourite man .Do you really think they will do as you will say"

He nodded his head in no

"Then ,there is not any  point of telling them anything and also he is coming today so let's see his behaviour today? Maybe he had changed for better ,who knows ?"

He nodded his head in agree

"Now stop showing your anger and get your ass near the table "

He sat on the chair while I served him breakfast .

"When he is going to come?" I asked

"Around 5 pm I guess "

I whispered okay and nodded my head .

"Do you need anything else ?water?"

"No " he said

Now there was awkward silence between us .We both were quiet and nobody was saying anything .Sometimes it is really hard to understand his moods .He is really a baby .

"Stop thinking about me " he said simply while eating his food

"And who said I was thinking about you?"

"No one " he said and looked towards me

"You can't assume anything " I said in annoyance

"I can sense that you are lying Mrs Luthra " he said as he placed his elbow on the table and his fingers under his chin.I looked at him ,in his brown eyes .