[Chapter 18]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

I blushed and went to the balcony .It feel so nice after such a hectic day ! I wish my life would always have peace and just peace but anyways this can't happen with me because I know , my life only contains sadness but one thing I understood from this that if you are having a good time enjoy it till the fullest because who knows next moment something bad can happen .Okay okay nevertheless!

Suddenly I can feel two pairs of hand wrapped around me from behind .Soon I realised he was 𝗩𝗜𝗛𝗔𝗔𝗡 .

I started to get nervous .I was not having control on my heartbeat .Why this happens all the time whenever he comes close to me .

"Vi-Vihaan what are you doing " I hesitantly asked him .

"Just back hugging my wife . Is there any problem?" He said casually .He really thinks this is so casual .How can I tell you I always feel butterflies in my tummy whenever you are close to me .Ahh ! you have so much of effect on me .

"N-no there is-isn't any problem but-"

"Why I can feel someone is blushing?" He said while keeping his head on my shoulder .

"Who is blushing? I am not blushing .Stop saying rubbish things Mr Vihaan " I said while looking down because of blushing .Yeah! I was blushing like a mess .I can't face him like this he will surely tease me .

Suddenly he turned me towards him and now I was facing him face to face .He tighten his grip on my waist .The way his hands were securely around my waist ,I just can't express this feeling .

"Aren't you blushing?𝗩𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗶 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻 " As soon as he said the last three words I looked up at him. Did he really said 'Vihaan ki jaan ?' . I was not having any words in my mind .The eye contact which I made with him was making me feel too much of butterflies in my tummy!

Soon his hands started to caress my face .I kept my eyes close because of the sensation .How can he make me feel so good just by touching my face .

"Do you remember the guy who misbehaved with you Kaira " .Suddenly I opened my eyes and found him looking at me very seriously.

"How do you know he misbehaved with me" I asked him while stuttering .Why he makes his face like a deadly person .I really get scared after looking at his serious face! stupid Mr Dumbo .

"You don't know Kaira but after looking at your situation everyone can say someone misbehaved with you.I was not having any courage to face you ,the way you were lying on the road ,the way your body was so weak ,the way your voice came out like a whisper .I can't take these words and actions of yours .It really hurts me like hell whenever I see you like this . It really hurts because it's my fault .I should have gone behind you but I was so dumb .I am really sorry Kaira .I am not leaving you again like this." - He said while holding my hands in his hands .